You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Big brave racist lionheart John Terry

Redder Lurtz

Slating my beer drinking habits... talk about hitting me where it hurts!

Didn't come to this forum with the intent of causing aggro. Just found it bewildering that a thread about racism has received so much attention. I didn't realise Liverpool fans felt so aggrieved about the whole Suarez/Evra incident.

The F.A did handle it terribly, admittedly. But the way your club handled it was equally as embarrassing (and painted Liverpool fans in a very bad light).

And you are so quick to condemn John Terry, just as everyone else was quick to condemn Luis Suarez. Let's be honest, neither player has a great reputation.

How the fuck did the club handle it badly?

Suarez was stitched up from the beginning, and without a stitch of evidence was found guilty on the "balance of probability". The team comes out in support, and get ridiculed. Glen johnson comes out in support of Suarez, and he has everyone (including Paul McGrath!) condeming him.

As for the players' reputations. Suarez is a cunt on the pitch 'cause he's a born winner. Terry is a cunt both on and off the pitch because he's a cunt.

BBJT racially abused a fellow professional, admitted to same, and there's video evidence supporting it. And yet ye can get his teammates to sign a form backing him, can get Mourinho to make a statement that he's not a racist, and have Ashley cole take the stand in his defence.

And where's Jason Roberts/Paul McGrath et al to condemn all the above??

As for the players' reputations....Suarez is a cunt on the pitch 'cause he's a born winner. Terry is a cunt both on and off the pitch because he's a cunt of the highest order.

Slating my beer drinking habits... talk about hitting me where it hurts!

Didn't come to this forum with the intent of causing aggro. Just found it bewildering that a thread about racism has received so much attention. I didn't realise Liverpool fans felt so aggrieved about the whole Suarez/Evra incident.

The F.A did handle it terribly, admittedly. But the way your club handled it was equally as embarrassing (and painted Liverpool fans in a very bad light).

And you are so quick to condemn John Terry, just as everyone else was quick to condemn Luis Suarez. Let's be honest, neither player has a great reputation.

And as for getting so much attention. You must have been on holiday to the moon when Uraguyan Suarez was getting anhiliated from all corners based on one mans word. Whereas I can forgive you for wondering why so much attention is being paid to Englishman John Terry on this forum when the outside world doesn't seem too bothered by his apparent behaviour.

Not seen the press change their opinions this quick since murdochs papers got upset bt the Tories

Suarez was stitched up from the beginning, and without a stitch of evidence was found guilty on the "balance of probability". The team comes out in support, and get ridiculed. Glen johnson comes out in support of Suarez, and he has everyone (including Paul McGrath!) condeming him.

As for the players' reputations. Suarez is a cunt on the pitch 'cause he's a born winner. Terry is a cunt both on and off the pitch because he's a cunt.BBJT racially abused a fellow professional, admitted to same, and there's video evidence supporting it. And yet ye can get his teammates to sign a form backing him, can get Mourinho to make a statement that he's not a racist, and have Ashley cole take the stand in his defence.

As for the players' reputations....Suarez is a cunt on the pitch 'cause he's a born winner. Terry is a cunt both on and off the pitch because he's a cunt of the highest order.

Ignore that part until further down!

Was typing with rage and fucked up. Can't understand how people are comparing Suarez to Terry. Fuck me.

As for the players' reputations. Suarez is a cunt on the pitch 'cause he's a born winner. Terry is a cunt both on and off the pitch because he's a cunt.

BBJT racially abused a fellow professional, admitted to same, and there's video evidence supporting it. And yet ye can get his teammates to sign a form backing him, can get Mourinho to make a statement that he's not a racist, and have Ashley cole take the stand in his defence.

Nobody can pass comment publicly as it is an active criminal trial so anyone doing so would risk being in contempt of court and having themselves hauled before a judge. I'm not necessarily saying they will comment after, just that at this point their is a valid reason why there is a lack of public comment beyond the factual reportings of the case.

Nobody can pass comment publicly as it is an active criminal trial so anyone doing so would risk being in contempt of court and having themselves hauled before a judge. I'm not necessarily saying they will comment after, just that at this point their is a valid reason why there is a lack of public comment beyond the factual reportings of the case.

Ah ok.

Christ, I hope he's found guilty. Actually I don't know, 'cause if he is, the FA will probably try wash their hands of it. But can they since he's admitted saying what he said on the pitch, so using Suarez as a precident he has to get done.

But then again it's the FA and John Terry.

Where did the alleged incident take place then? It was on the pitch you fuckwit. Jason Roberts has condemned John Terry many times. He seems to be the official spokesman of all race-related football issues. Shame they couldn't get someone half decent at football.

"Suarez is a cunt on the pitch because he's a born winner..." - Quote of the day. Has he won a lot with you then? He's a cunt on the pitch and that's how fans generally make their assessment of footballers. Ask any Ghanaian what they think of him.

How can you come to the conclusion that John Terry is a cunt off the pitch? Do you know him? You have read stories about him in the press. The same press that you hate because they made poor Luis look like a villain. You believe what you want to believe and claim 'bullshit' to any story that taints your clubs reputation.

How can you come to the conclusion that John Terry is a cunt off the pitch? Do you know him? You have read stories about him in the press. The same press that you hate because they made poor Luis look like a villain. You believe what you want to believe and claim 'bullshit' to any story that taints your clubs reputation.

Haven't a clue...........

Fined two weeks wages for drunkenly mocking American tourists in Heathrow Airport in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks of 9/11.

Charged with assault and affray after a confrontation with a nightclub bouncer in January 2002, Terry was suspended from England duty and subsequently missed out on the 2002 World Cup. He was later cleared of wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, unlawful wounding, possessing a bottle as an offensive weapon and affray.

In February 2002 Terry was caught on CCTV urinating into a beer glass and dropping it on the floor of an Essex nightclub.

Fined £60 for parking his Bentley in a disabled bay.

In 2004, Terry was reported to have gambled up to £40,000 a week on horse and dog racing with Wayne Bridge and Scott Parker.

Sent off against Tottenham in November 2006 at White Hart Lane, and accused of racially abusing Ledley King. Questioned the integrity of referee Graham Poll, and was later fined £10,000 for inappropriate conduct.

Before marrying Toni Poole in 2007, admitted to cheating on his partner up to eight times. Jenny Barker, 17, claims that Terry cheated on Poole with her in a public car park.

Investigated by Chelsea and the FA for reportedly accepting a £10,000 bribe to show a reporter around the London club’s training ground without permission in 2009.

In 2009 the centre back’s father Ted Terry was filmed allegedly selling cocaine to an undercover reporter, months after his mother, Sue, and mother-in-law had been cautioned for shoplifting.

In January 2010 Terry was alleged to have had a four-month affair with Wayne Bridge’s girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel. Bridge was deemed as one of Terry’s best friends, and Perroncel was the mother of the left back’s child. Fabio Capello stripped Terry of the England captaincy due to the scandal, handing it to Rio Ferdinand.

Accused of racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand in a 1-0 defeat for Chelsea at Loftus Road in October 2011. Investigated by the FA and police, Terry will stand trial in July 2012. Stripped of his country’s captaincy for the second time.

Where did the alleged incident take place then? It was on the pitch you fuckwit. Jason Roberts has condemned John Terry many times. He seems to be the official spokesman of all race-related football issues. Shame they couldn't get someone half decent at football.

Are you some kind of special needs kid that hasn't been identified yet? This series of posts from you would be all they need to commit you.

You actually appear to be saying that because Jason Roberts was very good at football, he therefore can't have an opinion on alleged racial matters. I would tell you to stop being thick but given your contribution so far I fear you don't have that option available to you.

"Suarez is a cunt on the pitch because he's a born winner..." - Quote of the day. Has he won a lot with you then? He's a cunt on the pitch and that's how fans generally make their assessment of footballers. Ask any Ghanaian what they think of him.

Your entitled to an opinion but let me just remind you that you southern tits had that opinion of Torres before we raped you for £50 Mill. If we sold Suarez to you for £75 Mill you'd be getting a bargain and he'd walk into your team as your best player straight away!

How can you come to the conclusion that John Terry is a cunt off the pitch?

As Anton Ferdinand said "you call me a Cunt when you shagged your own team-mates missus, You Cunt" and he comes from a family full of Cunts - his dad is an alleged drug pusher caught by the undercover journalists and his mother pulls trains for scousers. Do you see now?

Can't believe the rest of the lads decided to reply to you.

I couldn't be bothered, as you're obviously the chap that was outside the court yesterday with his quilt cover oaround his shoulders.

Your entitled to an opinion but let me just remind you that you southern tits had that opinion of Torres before we raped you for £50 Mill. If we sold Suarez to you for £75 Mill you'd be getting a bargain and he'd walk into your team as your best player straight away!

/QUOTE]

Ahhhhh yes. 50 million from Torres. Spent on Henderson, Downing and Carroll. Your valuation of Suarez is £75 mill? And you call me a spastic?

Don't really know why I came here actually! Just perplexed by how thick you all are.

...HE USED TO GO OUT ON THE ROB

BUT NOW HE'S GOT A PROPER JOB

FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA'S NUMBER 9

/QUOTE]

Ahhhhh yes. 50 million from Torres. Spent on Henderson, Downing and Carroll. Your valuation of Suarez is £75 mill? And you call me a spastic?

Don't really know why I came here actually! Just perplexed by how thick you all are.

Still got your Torres 'Chelsea' flag with the Shankly gates on?

Oh dear. Eight posts it took you before the foam started to gather at the sides of your mouth.

I take it you didn't read the link I posted you about your fellow plastic flag waving friend who came on here; Steve?

They never learn....

/QUOTE]

who did you support before abramovich cunty bollocks? go on admit it... you were a manc... I can tell. if torres is worth 50 million suarez is worth 100 million.

i dont think many of the people on here would bother to go on a chelsea fans forum so your presence makes you look sad and pathetic. but then again, you are propbably trolling other fans sites because even your own fans dont like you... your mum doesn't like you either.

neither does the love of your life. she thinks your a sad pathetic tosser and cant wait till her mr grey starts smashing her in without you knowing. think about it.... just picture it now.... her sucking on another mans bigger cock .... where was she the other night when you cant pinpoint her? why has she started hiding her phone and deleting her texts? shit maybe her mr grey is john terry!

in-fact fuck it, it is terry.

anyway laters i'm outta here gotta grab a pint (not a cocktail shandy 'boy'.....)

Before you fuck off, be sure to give us a proper rendition of the other favourite Chelsea song. How does it go...? Oh yeah

"we know what you are,

Anton Ferdinand, we know what you are".