You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've got CCTV of the whole station, and last night some fucking renk came through the barriers with rollers in her hair; a pink dressing gown on; pyjamas underneath that and slippers.

FYI, it was pissing down rain and absolutely freezing.

Stupid fucking cunt.

Heh.

'Credit riche'

I used to know some bird that thought she was the bollocks, she was a receptionist but rented an Audi TT - not car payments, just rented it. Madness, yet you know she looked down her nose at you in your 2001 fucking Nissan which you owned outright.

Some people are so far behind in the race that they actually think they're winning.

"The man who dies owing the most wins."

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Apparently they only got paid a tenner a day for this. Amanda Harrington is fuming that it didn't turn her into an A-lister.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/in-the-mix/2013/02/22/the-grim-reality-desperate-scousewives-paid-10-a-day-told-what-to-say-and-dumped-by-email-100252-32857111/

Welling up here Rob

How anyone can think that look - what Tom Ross ingeniously entiteld 'same heads' - is beyond me. They look ridiculous.

The march of the talentless. It's just a shame so many people in Liverpool these days look up to that kind of thing, it does seem to be the model for young scouse moron behaviour, and has been for quite some years.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

How ironic

Desperate Scousewives’ Gill O’Toole marries LA film producer in Las Vegas, just hours after meeting him

DESPERATE Scousewife Gill O’Toole has married an LA film producer – less than 24 hours after meeting him at a party in Las Vegas.

But the 31-year-old insists it was not a stunt – and she does intend to stay with Charley Lodi, best friend of Hollywood actor Luke Wilson.

She told the ECHO: “It does feel like a dream, and I know there will be quite a few people in Liverpool who are shocked, but we have just done everything backwards, that’s all.”

Gill’s incredible US adventure began when she went for a holiday with fellow Scousewives Chris and Mark Johnson-White and younger sister Debbie, who was taking part in a beauty contest in the gambling capital.

Gill said: “We were at a pageant party when a guy who looks after all the MGM high rollers introduced me to Charley. All the pageant girls were going on to another party, but he asked me if I wanted to go for dinner instead.”

Gill said 31-year-old Montana-born Charley was keen to impress her.

She said: “He told me he went to Harvard and he could speak four languages.

“Then he asked me ‘if you could do anything right now, what would it be?’ I’ve always wanted to get married in Vegas, so I said ‘get married!’.

“He looked at me and said ‘OK’.”

Although the couple had known each other for just four hours, they headed to the hotel concierge and told her they wanted to tie the knot immediately.

She explained they would need county court permission, so instead they sealed the wedding idea with an unorthodox proposal.

Gill said: “We went to the souvenir shop, he chose a ring and got down on one knee in the middle of the shop.

“I thought the woman behind the counter was going to have a heart attack!”

His friends staying at the hotel offered to arrange the nuptials the following day and, true to their word, the following morning, a choice of 10 dresses arrived for Gill.

The pair went to the county court, got a licence and went straight back for the hotel ceremony. Gill said: “Debbie was my bridesmaid, and Chris and Mark walked me down the aisle – one on either side.”

The sisters then phoned their parents in West Derby to break the big news.

Gill said: “I told my mum it just felt like the right thing to do and she said she supported me.”

The four pals came back to Liverpool after the March 2 ceremony and Gill and her new husband were left contacting each other via text and phone face-time. A week later though she flew back out to his home in Santa Monica.

Gill said: “Obviously I did not really know that much about him, so we wanted to see how things went.

“I met all his friends and we had a lovely time.

“We have said hopefully we can have a proper wedding one day when my dad can walk me down the aisle.

“I haven’t done this to get a quickie divorce but even if all else fails, I haven’t hurt anyone and it’s an amazing memory.”

She explained they would need county court permission, so instead they sealed the wedding idea with an unorthodox proposal.

Gill said: “We went to the souvenir shop, he chose a ring and got down on one knee in the middle of the shop.

“I thought the woman behind the counter was going to have a heart attack!”

His friends staying at the hotel offered to arrange the nuptials the following day and, true to their word, the following morning, a choice of 10 dresses arrived for Gill.

The pair went to the county court, got a licence and went straight back for the hotel ceremony. Gill said: “Debbie was my bridesmaid, and Chris and Mark walked me down the aisle – one on either side.”

The sisters then phoned their parents in West Derby to break the big news.

Gill said: “I told my mum it just felt like the right thing to do and she said she supported me.”

The four pals came back to Liverpool after the March 2 ceremony and Gill and her new husband were left contacting each other via text and phone face-time. A week later though she flew back out to his home in Santa Monica.

Gill said: “Obviously I did not really know that much about him, so we wanted to see how things went.

“I met all his friends and we had a lovely time.

“We have said hopefully we can have a proper wedding one day when my dad can walk me down the aisle.

“I haven’t done this to get a quickie divorce but even if all else fails, I haven’t hurt anyone and it’s an amazing memory.”

Desperate Scousewives’ Gill O’Toole marries LA film producer in Las Vegas, just hours after meeting him - Liverpool Local News - News - Liverpool Echo

According to the Las Vegas Sun her sister also got married a few days earlier after knowing somebody for 5 days. Love the description of her as an actress, and the show as a monster hit, given it bombed. Reality rewritten.

Strip Scribbles: Mermaid Hannah Fraser to perform in ‘One Night for Drop’ at Bellagio - Wednesday, March 20, 2013 | 3:27 p.m. - Las Vegas Sun

HIGH-SPEED WEDDING:*It may well go into Las Vegas record books as the fastest first meeting and instant marriage. English actress*Gill O’Toole,*who stars in the monster hit*“Desperate Scousewives,”wed 24 hours after meeting Hollywood producerCharley Lodi,*who was here partying with actor pal*Luke Wilson.*(Scouse is the English nickname for residents of*Liverpool.) Gill was on vacation here with cast mates and her sister*Debbie.Their group ran into the Hollywood duo and all went for dinner. She joked about wanting to get married in a runaway Las Vegas wedding, sparks flew and 24 hours later they walked down the aisle at*MGM Grand’s wedding chapel. That’s the same place where Debbie wed a week earlier during theTropic Beauty Model Search*-- but she waited five days after first meeting her beau for her nuptials!Both ladies flew home to England after the ceremonies to get organized, and both have returned Stateside, with Gill moving into Charley’s home on the grounds of Luke’s California estate. Debbie is in Florida with her new husband, one of the beauty product sponsors of the pageant.