You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've managed to avoid this so far but admit there's a weird curiosity willing me to have a peek, even though I know it'll wreck my head.

It's akin to those videos of Ken Bigley etc. being beheaded by the CIA. You know you'll immediately regret it afterwards but it's difficult to resist nonetheless.

Biggest bunch of bullshitters and self promoting twats ever. Probably put on their cv that they did 'pr' in ibiza which translates to 'stood outside a bar and tried to get people to come in'. The orange slag who turned up at Lime Street was the worst. Said that she was going to take life and Liverpool by storm but just gets a job doing nails and scouse brows for 2 benders in a shop in Anfield.

• Upvote 1

I've managed to avoid this so far but admit there's a weird curiosity willing me to have a peek, even though I know it'll wreck my head.

It's akin to those videos of Ken Bigley etc. being beheaded by the CIA. You know you'll immediately regret it afterwards but it's difficult to resist nonetheless.

I was in the same boat as you and then had nothing else to do so have just watched the last episode on 4OD. It was so bad I watched the whole thing. Car crash tv. I might have to watch it again.. to see if the next episode is any better, you understand.

LL is right, though. Some of the shots of the city were great.

I am still watching this and the only plus point is how good the city looks when they have filmed it without the empty heads talking.

Few things puzzling me about the show, how come the gay couple take the dog everywhere and nobody stops them? Also has mentioned by others, how does Amanda Harrington manage to fall out with everyone she comes into contact with?

Just when I thought they couldn't act anymore like fucking thick cunts they go and see a clairvoyance, she gives them the usual shit, I see you being happy, maybe having a baby, I know you had a bad relationship but better times are ahead. The best was her telling the blogger about New York, imagine that pudding trying to make it in New York.

Now I don't see Jaiden making a living from his blog so what does he do for a living? Most of the cast don't seem to have a pot to piss in yet walk around like they more affluent than what they are, it really is puzzling.

Have you not read her 'column' in The Echo?

The irony is, I still think it's a fairly accurate depiction of the scouse credit riche. Bug-eyed, orange cunts who think they're famous but have zero class and chase you down the street with a stiletto because you asked them the time.

That's the saddest thing about it. All the girls I know hate how the girls of Liverpool are seen by the outside and not one of them is a fucking gobshite.

That's the saddest thing about it. All the girls I know hate how the girls of Liverpool are seen by the outside and not one of them is a fucking gobshite.

I think the 'movers and shakers' in Liverpool all pretty much resemble these cunts. Said it before, but the likes of Colleen Rooney et al are the model of scouse celebrity these days. Go to an expensive bar in Manchester and you're likely to see a few Coronation Street actors, property tycoon types and a few music types, go to a posh bar in Liverpool and you're likely to see one of Jennifer Ellison's sunbed salesmen ex boyfriends complete with coked-up cunt entourage.

Seen a hell of a lot more scally birds recently walking round in their pyjamas with their hair in rollers. I feel like setting fire to them. I blame Amanda Harrington for this.

I saw something on Christmas morning by ours, that makes that seem like the the height of style and sophistication.

A woman in her 40's walking her dog along Priory Road in just a fluffly dressing with oddments of rollers in her hair. This was at 11am. I think it's fair to say we've scraped the bottom of the barrel in Anfield, well and truly.

I am not sure if I got round to posting it as I was on the train, but there was a girl on the train to London on New Years Eve wearing rollers. The whole carriage went quiet when the empty headwalked past.

I am enjoying how this season of Desperate Scousewives is winding up, minimal coverage in the papers and hardly any exposure. MIC and TOWIE seem to get plenty of newspaper space in shit papers like The Star, but there doesn't seem to have been much for the Scouse versions. The less people who see this, and the less people who remember it, then the better it is for the city.

One of teh stupid lollipop heads was in my work yesterday lookign at all the flashy cars, tops spec golfs, Touareg jeeps etc, had the salesmen running round in a flap getting finance quotes etc.

Turns out she couldn't even afford a Polo on finance and the whole thing was for show. Stupid rat

Heh.

'Credit riche'

I used to know some bird that thought she was the bollocks, she was a receptionist but rented an Audi TT - not car payments, just rented it. Madness, yet you know she looked down her nose at you in your 2001 fucking Nissan which you owned outright.

Some people are so far behind in the race that they actually think they're winning.

• Upvote 2

Guest ShoePiss

Oh, if that show gets to see another season there's something really wrong with the country. I know there's been a load of shite shows before this one but fucking hell, 5 minutes of this was torture. I thought I was going to die from cringing too much.

Oh, if that show gets to see another season there's something really wrong with the country. I know there's been a load of shite shows before this one but fucking hell, 5 minutes of this was torture. I thought I was going to die from cringing too much.

I think the ratings tumbled after the first episode got about 500,000, which is good for E4. So you might not have to suffer another season.

I am not sure if I got round to posting it as I was on the train, but there was a girl on the train to London on New Years Eve wearing rollers. The whole carriage went quiet when the empty headwalked past.

I am enjoying how this season of Desperate Scousewives is winding up, minimal coverage in the papers and hardly any exposure. MIC and TOWIE seem to get plenty of newspaper space in shit papers like The Star, but there doesn't seem to have been much for the Scouse versions. The less people who see this, and the less people who remember it, then the better it is for the city.

Six of us went to Benidorm last September for my mate's 40th. 5 of us were on the early flight and the last one joined us later because of work. Anyhoo, he said there was a girl on the flight from Liverpool to Benidorm wearing rollers. He couldn't believe it and neither could the rest of the flight.