You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

Evra's a proven liar and a well renowned cunt, remember he shamed France by organising a strike at the World Cup. The French then banned the lying prick.

We should have fought the Suarez case tooth and nail instead of rolling over and letting Manchester United, Fergurson, Gill, the FA, and the media kick us in the bollocks.

That interview is ace.

Yeah he will be huge at the WC but he will deal with that when the time comes, he is focussed on the league.

He apologises, and rightly so for the biting incidents, calls Evra a liar, takes the piss out of the English folk lapping up the media spell.

Somebody said on here that Brendan should put a picture of Evra biting that fake arm when they were parading around their turf when we go there next month. Fucking right he should.

Well done Luis, and in closing, Evra is a cunt.

Weird how the press don’t really seem to be slaughtering him for these comments. They've reported what he said, but also speak about how great he’s playing and his worries about world cup injury, and how he's cleaned up his act. It's not headline news.

The worm seems to have turned on this. 

He'll probably go and shit in a policeman’s helmet while celebrating a handball goal now.

• Upvote 1

Guaranteed Taggart will pop up in the week before the game and try to set the press agenda.

No doubt if Moyes is still in a job by then he'll do some stirring as well, with what a great honest man Evra is and a few of his usual sour cracks where we're concerned.

It's all they've got to try and stop him.  Kenny's 60th birthday party left scars, and they know it.

His blog is called the Hairdryer and has a picture of Taggart.

I would imagine this is completely unrelated to his opinion on Suarez.

Indeed. 

Could do without this distraction though. Suarez should shut the fuck up about the whole fiasco with Evra . No good will come of it

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

can you blame him though? it's a good opportunity for a bit of exposure

Luis didnt need to say anything, wait till retirement, write a book and then lay into Evra, there might now be a bit of unnecessary silliness with the game at Old Trafford

Indeed. 

Could do without this distraction though. Suarez should shut the fuck up about the whole fiasco with Evra . No good will come of it

Yeah that's true. I mean, if I was considered a vile racist throughout my field of profession and indeed, society in a wider sense, I'd definitely shut the fuck up because magicrat on TLW thinks so.

Im surprised anybody who supports this club would ever advocate or push the idea of somebody keeping shtum over an absolute injustice.

• Upvote 3

fergie put it quite succinctly in his book I thought.

I dont know if this ia true or what but he said of you call someone negrito and you dont know them personally then it can be disrespectful.

didnt mention anything about concha y tu hermanos

He put in his book that the word used was 'negrito'? Fancy that, not tallying with the FA's report. How the fuck Suarez and the club ever lost that case remains baffling.

fergie put it quite succinctly in his book I thought.

I dont know if this ia true or what but he said of you call someone negrito and you dont know them personally then it can be disrespectful.

didnt mention anything about concha y tu hermanos

Sorry mate, but negged for giving that self-serving prick's word on anything to do with this case the least bit of credence.

The 'Fergie' was already borderline, in truth.

He put in his book that the word used was 'negrito'? Fancy that, not tallying with the FA's report. How the fuck Suarez and the club ever lost that case remains baffling.

The case was lost because once you've been charged you're done for.  It didn't help that Suarez ran off to his native press and admitted using "a word".  

Same for John Terry, as soon as he was charged he was done for even though a criminal court had already cleared him.  He didn't get the same trial by media but them's the breaks.  

I agree that he should shut up about it.  Bang the world class goals in instead and fire us to glory.  

The case was lost because once you've been charged you're done for.  It didn't help that Suarez ran off to his native press and admitted using "a word".  

Same for John Terry, as soon as he was charged he was done for even though a criminal court had already cleared him.  He didn't get the same trial by media but them's the breaks.  

I agree that he should shut up about it.  Bang the world class goals in instead and fire us to glory.  

The standard for Crown Courts is "proof beyond reasonable doubt": Terry just about made the cut for that.  The standard for the FA is "balance of probabilities": the footage of Terry saying "fucking black cunt" to Ferdinand carried some sway in that argument.

The case of Suarez was completely different: read the FA panel's report into the reasons for their decision.  They called Suarez guilty on seven counts: five were the utterly unsubstantiated, implausible and inconsistent claims of a known liar; one was Suarez addressing Evra as "negro", which the two Spanish language experts brought in by the FA agreed was neither insulting nor racist in the context in which it was used; the seventh one was a bit of shit which the FA made up, which was not claimed by either player or supported by any witnesses or evidence.

This is why Suarez should not shut up until his name is cleared.

• Upvote 5