You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson - what are you?

silverlining

he isn't a great player at all, he has the potential to be really good and has bags of ability but the majority of the time for us he has been pretty anonymous but I think not playing every week out of position will do him some good and he was hung out to dry a bit last season but hopefully we'll see some more of him in the coming weeks as it means he is doing well

Guest Numero Veinticinco
He's a great player, I've always said it and I always will. He'll turn out to be one of the best central midfielders in the league, if that's here great, if not it'll be somewhere else - but it will happen.

bhtM0.gif

He was okay yesterday, he done what I'd expect a proffesional footballer to be capable of doing. I suppose the fact he weren't shite should be celebrated. If Lucas returns I see no place for Henderson in the side maybe him and sahin can comb each others hair.

He was better than "okay".

He changed the game, as we went from a team struggling, to the side who actually controlled the match when he came on.

He gave the side energy, he helped Allen and Gerrard defensively, he kept the ball in possession.

He changed the game, as we went from a team struggling, to the side who actually controlled the match when he came on.

He gave the side energy, he helped Allen and Gerrard defensively, he kept the ball in possession.

The change in tactics changed the game like Rodgers said he flipped the triangle round. Henderson done a job, Really though the change in momentum stemmed from getting the opening goal as usual we struggle mentally until we get one. Once the monkey is off the backs the players look like they can express themselves.

The change in tactics changed the game like Rodgers said he flipped the triangle round. Henderson done a job, Really though the change in momentum stemmed from getting the opening goal as usual we struggle mentally until we get one. Once the monkey is off the backs the players look like they can express themselves.

Almost as soon as he came on we went from struggling to controlling the match.

Credit to Rodgers for making that change and credit to Henderson for giving the side what it lacked, control and energy in midfield.

I doubt Sahin would have had the same influence had he been asked to come on instead for example. As he just doesn't have the energy Henderson provided.

I've never gone overboard with criticism because I don't think he's ever had a truly awful game for us. Gerrard has had MANY more shocking games than Henderson since he joined the club but nobody ever says anything about that.

Just keep underrating him and when we sell him for peanuts and he turns out to be a great player, I'll laugh.

I've never gone overboard with criticism because I don't think he's ever had a truly awful game for us. Gerrard has had MANY more shocking games than Henderson since he joined the club but nobody ever says anything about that.

Just keep underrating him and when we sell him for peanuts and he turns out to be a great player' date=' I'll laugh.[/quote']

Totally agree with that last paragraph.

Wrong, wrong, wrong and more wrong. All bullshit. You are portraying him as if he's Xabi Alonso or Mascherano or something...fucking hell!

I struggled to think what tactical genius was that by playing him. No sudden energy like you spouted, we did not control the match when he came on 10mins before the half time, he did not changed the game, Enrique and Suarez did. He did not keep possession and he did not help Gerrard nor Allen defensively. Fucking nonsense.

All in all he was a passenger in a team since he came in. Take your lips off his unit a little bit. Schmuck.