You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Dave U

Horus

I know it's not your fault, but there's a united ticket scheme advert running in the google links.

Feeling a bit lazy? I thought a winged Egyptian God of fire would be able to pop over to Cali and sort it out with google himself, personally.

Feeling a bit lazy? I thought a winged Egyptian God of fire would be able to pop over to Cali and sort it out with google himself, personally.

What? So deities aren't allowed a day off now? The minute you start burning babies in my honour, is the minute I take down the googles.

The only way I can get rid of it is if someone clicks on it next time it shows up, and then pm me the url so I can add it to the list of blocked domains. Or instead of clicking it, right click and 'copy link' or whatever it is.

The only way I can get rid of it is if someone clicks on it next time it shows up, and then pm me the url so I can add it to the list of blocked domains. Or instead of clicking it, right click and 'copy link' or whatever it is.

[YOUTUBE]cNgxyL5zEAk[/YOUTUBE]

• 2 weeks later...

Did that and got this Manchester United Official Web Site - Watch live Manchester United tour online stream and highlights

I think I've sorted the manc one.

There's been a couple of instances with where the S*n has been showing up. The reason for it is although I'd blocked their domain, they registered a new one for their fantasy footy so it was slipping through the net. I've blocked that one too, I did it yesterday so if one showed up today then it must be coming from yet another domain.

Next time anyone sees an ad for that rag, right click on it and get me the link url. Depending on what browser you use there are different ways of doing that. In chrome you need to right click and then 'inspect element'. Not sure how you do it in the others.

I think I've sorted the manc one.

There's been a couple of instances with where the S*n has been showing up. The reason for it is although I'd blocked their domain, they registered a new one for their fantasy footy so it was slipping through the net. I've blocked that one too, I did it yesterday so if one showed up today then it must be coming from yet another domain.

Next time anyone sees an ad for that rag, right click on it and get me the link url. Depending on what browser you use there are different ways of doing that. In chrome you need to right click and then 'inspect element'. Not sure how you do it in the others.

It's much the same in all the browsers. You right click on the image and then choose the appropriate menu item:

Firefox: Copy Link Location

Safari: Copy Link

Opera: Copy Link Address

Internet Exploder: Copy Shortcut

It's much the same in all the browsers. You right click on the image and then choose the appropriate menu item:

Firefox: Copy Link Location

Safari: Copy Link

Opera: Copy Link Address

Internet Exploder: Copy Shortcut

That's what I thought, but when I tried to do that in firefox that option wasn't there so I assumed they'd changed it.

That's what I thought, but when I tried to do that in firefox that option wasn't there so I assumed they'd changed it.

Ah, I see a wrinkle some of the banner ads don't have a URL associated with them. They are just images so in that case I assume you would want the URL of the image. Which would be "Copy Image Location".

Ah, I see a wrinkle some of the banner ads don't have a URL associated with them. They are just images so in that case I assume you would want the URL of the image. Which would be "Copy Image Location".

Firefox: Copy Image Location

Exploder: Properties->Address(url)

Safari: Copy Image Address

Opera: Copy Image Address

Exploder what hte fuuck.. Ive never got. A manc or scum paper advert on my cpompute. Why does this happen on aliverpool sit

It's not the site, it's google. Dave rents the space to google and they decide what to show. Their ad engine is pretty dumb and doesn't understand, "No Sun, No Manure". Hence he has to keep re-programming it for them.