You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Villa fans to protest

WaltonRed

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They would be insane to take him one against that sort of opposition. He would have to perform well above what can reasonably be expected to even be accepted, and he just got Brum relegated so the chances of that seem slight. Actually, shouldn't he be regarded as a hero by Villa fans?

Avram Grant is a Millwall legend, but that doesn't mean they want him as their manager

5726063907_1afab19483.jpg

Happily it appears I didn't post in it. I hate it when people bump old threads because I often end up disagreeing with myself.

I’m pleased to see that I still completely agree with every word I have said in that thread. However, when standing back and reading comments I made over a year ago, I do get to appreciate what an argumentative cunt I can be.

Good on em, horrendous appointment, he's just took their huge rivals down for fuck sake! And while im sure they're grateful to him for that I dont think they're grateful enough to let him do the same to them.

Shit job unless theres a good wedge to spend aswell, no keeper, woeful defence, small squad, Young leaving, Downing probably leaving.

Lerner has handled this management saga appallingly.

They need a villa legend to unite them, a man with great experience who knows how to win trophies as a player, a man with an amazing International career as player and manager, go get him Lerner, that man you ask?

Steve "Stan" Staunton

*giggles*

Bring back Ron Saunders...

They need a villa legend to unite them, a man with great experience who knows how to win trophies as a player, a man with an amazing International career as player and manager, go get him Lerner, that man you ask?

Steve "Stan" Staunton

*giggles*

Ummm, Peter Withe, um......Ron Atkinson..........erm..........

In a straight choice between Roy and Alex we actually made the worst decision as I'd rather have Alex than Roy every time myself, he's actually won things.

Don't think he would have been half as bad as Roy myself,the fact we actually pushed Kenny out the way to throw our arms around these manager though is all you need to know about the abyss we were staring into at that time.