You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where do you think Liverpool will finish next season?

Wor Horse

Final placing 2011/2012  

254 members have voted

1. 1. Final placing 2011/2012

Going purely on how you're feeling at today's news and how Kenny's had us playing so far.

Oh and also; if you think winning the league is totally out of the question think back to how you'd have reacted if someone had said to you in January Liverpool were going to be in the race for 4th finishing the season with European football while demolishing teams 4 months later. Never going to happen was it? :whistle:

Be good to see if people still feel the same at the start of the season and at Christmas and then we'll see who was right this time next year!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put 4th but if we can get off to a good start then who knows. At the moment there too many variables,how much will chelsea,man u.man city spend?, how much will we spend?, who will be man city manage next year?, will arsenal finally sign a decent keeper?, will gerrard ever be as good again? will lucas continue to improve?

First. We've got a born winner in charge and that has already permeated through the rest of the club. There won't be any cautionary talk of 5 year plans or a few transfer windows to get it right from Kenny. The players and staff will go about things one game at a time with no big fanfare and get the job done from the off, I've no doubt.

I know we will finish above Arsenal, City want Xavi and with their money they will probably get him. That leaves a huge hole in the Barca midfield that will need filled. They will be alot weaker without Fabregas no matter who they bring in.

Its a hard one to call but on progress over the second half of the season we will definitely be there or thereabouts. I'm going for third but i would be pleased if we finished a a point or two behind top spot as long as we hammer the dross next season. We will attract more talent the following summer.

Guest PurpleNose
City wont get Xavi or nobody like him.

Nobody is like him.

He's been at Barcelona for 20 years. He'll retire there.