You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

28 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

I know Turdseye is all in on this clown, but I don’t think I can take another term. 

Neither can the planet. He’s a fucking dangerous cunt & needs ‘moving on’ asap. For all our sakes. 

48 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

I know Turdseye is all in on this clown, but I don’t think I can take another term. 

Nah, he dominates the (fake) news and brings much more hilarity than Biden. Biden’s too quiet and possibly competent. Trump is loud and will not cede an inch in an argument, even when he’s making a complete twat out of himself and those around him on a daily basis. 

Imagine all the memes, gifs and ‘remember that!’ stuff we’ll have after another four years. 

There’s still the chance that the crooked democrats could keep him from running (a pre-coup) but if he’s allowed to run then it’s on, baby. 

32 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Nah, he dominates the (fake) news and brings much more hilarity than Biden. Biden’s too quiet and possibly competent. Trump is loud and will not cede an inch in an argument, even when he’s making a complete twat out of himself and those around him on a daily basis. 

Imagine all the memes, gifs and ‘remember that!’ stuff we’ll have after another four years. 

There’s still the chance that the crooked democrats could keep him from running (a pre-coup) but if he’s allowed to run then it’s on, baby. 

See he's a moron and could cause the end of the world. But then when you turn the news on and think and hear the latest mad things he's said its hilarious. 

• Upvote 1

We are not doomed because of Trump we are doomed because people actually listen to him, watch him and think he cares about anything other than himself. He's so narcissistic it's almost psychotic and he displays it with every single goddamn word he says. People are fucking nuts, just listen to the man hes a fucking moron, I wouldn't trust him to keep an eye on the toaster let alone be fucking leader of the most powerful nation on earth.

The Democrats putting Biden against him must actually just want to lose the election, maybe they think Trump will push their own greedy self serving agenda much quicker because it makes no sense, Biden could quite easily shit his pants on live TV and cry for his mommy, he's done.. put him to fucking bed, it's bordering on cruelty now dragging this addled zombie from stage to stage.

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, SasaS said:

There will be some great debates come autumn, Biden standing there in a catatonic trance and Trump just jabbering away unintelligibly long after he has lost his train of thought. Then Biden suddenly shouts Burma! and everybody looks at him.

Trump in an orange jump suit on camera link. 

It's the American Dream. 

16 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

We are not doomed because of Trump we are doomed because people actually listen to him, watch him and think he cares about anything other than himself. He's so narcissistic it's almost psychotic and he displays it with every single goddamn word he says. People are fucking nuts, just listen to the man hes a fucking moron, I wouldn't trust him to keep an eye on the toaster let alone be fucking leader of the most powerful nation on earth.

The Democrats putting Biden against him must actually just want to lose the election, maybe they think Trump will push their own greedy self serving agenda much quicker because it makes no sense, Biden could quite easily shit his pants on live TV and cry for his mommy, he's done.. put him to fucking bed, it's bordering on cruelty now dragging this addled zombie from stage to stage.

its almost surreal

i saw a clip of sky news and they were almost reporting on him with reverence

Le Grande Orange's big win in Iowa had just over 100k voters - they have polls with more folks

GOP senators say there is less enthusiasm for former President Trump among Republican-leaning voters compared to 2016, a drop in voter energy that was apparent when only 15 percent of Iowa’s registered Republicans showed up for Monday’s caucuses.

• Upvote 1

On 22/01/2024 at 17:10, Captain Turdseye said:

All of you people who said he had no chance have gone a bit quiet now. 

He’ll be on a chain gang before he gets anywhere near the big seat.