You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trump: Biden is senile.

Also Trump - In NH yesterday:  Nikki Haley was responsible for security at the Capitol on Jan 6th.

Bear in mind Nikki Haley worked FOR him.

““Look at all the people back there — you got a lot of people. This is supposed to be a quaint little area. This is not quaint at all,” Trump told a crowd of supporters in Concord, N.H., remarking about the crowd size, adding later. “You know when [Haley] comes here she gets like nine people, and the press never reports the crowds you know.”

“By the way, they never report the crowd on Jan. 6. You know Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, you know, they — do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it. All of it,” Trump baselessly claimed. “Because of lots of things … like Nikki Haley is in charge of security — we offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guards, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people.” 

33 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Also Trump - In NH yesterday:  Nikki Haley was responsible for security at the Capitol on Jan 6th.

Bear in mind Nikki Haley worked FOR him.

““Look at all the people back there — you got a lot of people. This is supposed to be a quaint little area. This is not quaint at all,” Trump told a crowd of supporters in Concord, N.H., remarking about the crowd size, adding later. “You know when [Haley] comes here she gets like nine people, and the press never reports the crowds you know.”

“By the way, they never report the crowd on Jan. 6. You know Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, you know, they — do you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it. All of it,” Trump baselessly claimed. “Because of lots of things … like Nikki Haley is in charge of security — we offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guards, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people.” 

The senile old cunt got her mixed up with Nancy Pelosi

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Do you get the feeling the usual anti Trump people are less vocal this time, people like Rather and Moore? It feels like they're worn out.

Most people are I think and are hoping US justices sorts him out.  We're fucked if not. 

On 20/01/2024 at 08:11, TheHowieLama said:

Also Trump - In NH yesterday: 

“We did so well and I think we’re gonna have the same result here,” Trump said. “I really do. I think we’re gonna [unintelligible]. But we’re also going to place strong protections to stop banks and regulators from trying to de-bank you from your— you know, your political beliefs, what they do. They wanna de-bank you and we’re going to de-bank.”

“They wanna take away your rights,” he continued. “They wanna take away your country. The things they’re doing. All electric cars. Give me a break. If you want an electric car, great. But they don’t go far. They’re very expensive. They gotta be made in China. That’s why I think I’m gonna get the autoworkers to vote for Trump. You know, we’re having great, great talks. But think of what they wanna do. They wanna take away your rights.”

29 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

“We did so well and I think we’re gonna have the same result here,” Trump said. “I really do. I think we’re gonna [unintelligible]. But we’re also going to place strong protections to stop banks and regulators from trying to de-bank you from your— you know, your political beliefs, what they do. They wanna de-bank you and we’re going to de-bank.”

“They wanna take away your rights,” he continued. “They wanna take away your country. The things they’re doing. All electric cars. Give me a break. If you want an electric car, great. But they don’t go far. They’re very expensive. They gotta be made in China. That’s why I think I’m gonna get the autoworkers to vote for Trump. You know, we’re having great, great talks. But think of what they wanna do. They wanna take away your rights.”

And he reckons he's not going senile? Fuck me America! This cunt & Father Time's fucking grandad are the best you can come up with the options govern you???  

senile?

Here is one fella's opinion - he just happened to work in the three previous Republican admins starting with Reagan.

"I suspect that the demented rapist will be showing sings of Alzheimer's too obvious for even Republicans to ignore well before November. In my personal observation, once it starts it progresses very rapidly."

Bruce Bartlett

There will be some great debates come autumn, Biden standing there in a catatonic trance and Trump just jabbering away unintelligibly long after he has lost his train of thought. Then Biden suddenly shouts Burma! and everybody looks at him.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

senile?

Here is one fella's opinion - he just happened to work in the three previous Republican admins starting with Reagan.

"I suspect that the demented rapist will be showing sings of Alzheimer's too obvious for even Republicans to ignore well before November. In my personal observation, once it starts it progresses very rapidly."

Bruce Bartlett

how will anyone notice?