You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Shit I didn't realise the fixtures they have coming up

Palace A

Newcastle H

Leicester A

Brighton H

City H

Wolves A

Bournemouth H

Wolves might not turn up but everyone else will

They probably need 10 points from that.

Buckle up; it's going to be a bumpy ride.

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Not a great day for Everton legends all round. 

Forest Green Rovers under manager Duncan Ferguson have been relegated today. 

Forest Green managed to get a total of 5 points from a possible 42 under the managerial genius. 

Future Everton manager in the making.

3 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

I think they're ready to go down now.

They've been toying with the idea for a few seasons now but couldn't quite see it through.

I think they'll finally get it done this season though.

They're finished if they get relegated. They'll definitely get a points deduction  off the EFL and end up in League one as tenants at Bramley Moore. 

22 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

I think they're ready to go down now.

They've been toying with the idea for a few seasons now but couldn't quite see it through.

I think they'll finally get it done this season though.

Please don't get your hopes up. The 3 clubs below them are absolutely dog shit and Everton will stay up simply because of that fact. 

49 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They're finished if they get relegated. They'll definitely get a points deduction  off the EFL and end up in League one as tenants at Bramley Moore. 

Even if they go down they are still subject to the PL investigation and the PL and EFL apparently have a reciprocal arrangement to carry out punitive measures imposed by the other.

4 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Probably not tomorrow, but I reckon they'll pick up more points than Everton between now and the end of the season.

I think Forest will win, or at least get a result tomorrow. The Mancs have no Rashford or Martinez while Varane and Shaw are doubts. Forest aren't too bad at home. They have lost just once at home since October. 

23 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Everton are every bit as bad as any of them.

Maybe but experience has taught me never to get my hopes up when it looks like they're going down because there'll always be one team just a bit worse that saves them!

10 minutes ago, Razoray said:

I think Forest will win, or at least get a result tomorrow. The Mancs have no Rashford or Martinez while Varane and Shaw are doubts. Forest aren't too bad at home. They have lost just once at home since October. 

They still have Howard Webb in charge of the refs

1 hour ago, Baltar said:

Please don't get your hopes up. The 3 clubs below them are absolutely dog shit and Everton will stay up simply because of that fact. 

Southampton look to have thrown in the towel but Leicester had a bit of fight in the 2nd half tonight. They have Vardy, Iheanacho, Daka, Maddison and Barnes to score goals. Hopefully Smith can get them playing somewhere near to their potential and they'll be fine. Forest have lost just one and have 18 points from their 11 home games since October. They have Southampton at home next month and the Saints might be already down at that stage. 

Everton have Ellis Simms and Neal Maupay up front. 

Have faith

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Razoray said:

I think so too. Hopefully Maguire will play. And if West Ham can beat Arsenal too that’d be ideal (won’t get my hopes up).

29 minutes ago, George Costanza said:

I think Southampton, Forest & Leicester will go down.  Everton willl scrape a couple of wins & draws which will probably be enough

Probably right however I'm looking at their remaining games and not sure were they're getting the points from.

Yesterday was one of the games that would have been earmarked as a must get three points.