You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Imagine doing that and posting it to twitter, thinking you'd done something fantastic. I bet they will be telling that story in years to come.

I bet in reality ( I know it didn't happen) nobody batted an eyelid and the thing went by without anyone noticing and punching their wives. At worst someone probably asked who'd turned the volume up  before getting back to their day.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, John102 said:

Imagine doing that and posting it to twitter, thinking you'd done something fantastic. I bet they will be telling that story in years to come.

I bet in reality ( I know it didn't happen) nobody batted an eyelid and the thing went by without anyone noticing and punching their wives. At worst someone probably asked who'd turned the volume up  before getting back to their day.

My cousin got married in the Marriot in town 16 years ago. Her and her brother are the only blues in my entire family but are bad bitter twats. At the evening party I went up to the DJ after talking to one of my other cousins about his 4 day trek to Istanbul and asked him to put ring of fire on.

My cousin and about 5 of his mates all slammed their drinks down and charged over to the DJ telling him very aggressively to turn it off. One even threatened to punch him. 

Like that clip of Mourinho sitting down laughing with one of his backroom staff then gets told the ref never booked someone then he runs over to the 4th official screaming in his face.

I love winning trophies because it makes me happy that Liverpool win things. Also that it burns their bitter minds out and tortures them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Does she work there? If so, why? If not, how did she manage to change the music playing in a hotel?

Why, in fact, am I arsed?

I'd only believe her if she finished the story "I then got battered and stabbed by a load of coked up wools with shit tattoos wearing skinny jeans as I walked out of the Shankly hotel"

• Upvote 1

Imagine thinking anyone would be arsed? 

Yeah I'm sat here watching the best footballing side in the world with the most in-form player in the world with the best manager in the world pondering premier League and/or champions League success, but someone played the Z cars tune in the Shankly Hotel and, quite frankly, that's runined everything. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Imagine thinking anyone would be arsed? 

Yeah I'm sat here watching the best footballing side in the world with the most in-form player in the world with the best manager in the world pondering premier League and/or champions League success, but someone played the Z cars tune in the Shankly Hotel and, quite frankly, that's runined everything. 

But then she walked over to the car park and saw 25 Norwegians walking around with maps trying to get to Anfield. She told them to get on the wrong bus and they all ended up in New Brighton.

• Upvote 4

They obviously think Z-Cars has some kind of kryptonite type powers over us, the fucking meffs. This in contrast to how they react to You'll Never Walk Alone, and its place in popular culture before and beyond Liverpool not making any difference to its context in how and when its played.