You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, halewood pete said:

That Sgt should be dropped a rank for daring to wear a proper red poppy. Maniacs ,the lot of them

You already dropped him a rank, that's either a Flight Sgt or a Chief Tech.

The blue poppies thing fucking infuriated me when they did it. The whole gesture of the remembrance trashed by their petty little minds. They may as well have all taken a huge piss on the cenotaph. 

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

"Do you refuse to eat tomatoes, for instance?"

This is one of the funniest things ever posted on here.

High ranking Toffee that lad, one of the elite. Can write Heysel upside down and backwards

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Gentrification for fish.

Logic would suggest you close the area they can swim in with nets or whatever. Anyway I thought there was no fish in there just turds.

Suppose so. Must be a large site that needs clearing. Those poor fish though. Being kicked trout of their homes for a fucking football stadium. How outrageous! Hope they are well reimbursed for this.
As for the Turds. Still at Woodison aren't they? 

15 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Fuck yeah, I also refuse to bleed, get embarrassed, watch aerial display teams or grow ginger hair and woe betide any fucker who turns up in a big truck to help out when my house is on fire.

Ah, but if you were a true blue fan, Jimmy, you's exsanguinate yourself.

10 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Remind me again who are the one's "offended by everything" ?

Perfectly sums up both their paranoia and over inflated opinion of themselves. There are 10 clubs not represented in that graphic, but of course, it's only them that Sky 'hate' apparently. The first few comments also manage to mention us, naturally. 

• Upvote 4

Why would Sky Sports hate Everton?. 

They haven't won anything for 26 years and they neither challenge for Europe, get to finals or are involved in relegation battles. They just don't do anything of interest. They've had loads of publicity over the stadium they said they were starting 5 and a half years ago. 

I like the way they were outraged over the Super League and released a statement to make it all about them and then tried to rally the other clubs not involved to kick off about it. Just trying to stay relevant and pretend to be the moral guardians of the game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Why would Sky Sports hate Everton?. 

They haven't won anything for 26 years and they neither challenge for Europe, get to finals or are involved in relegation battles. They just don't do anything of interest. They've had loads of publicity over the stadium they said they were starting 5 and a half years ago. 

I like the way they were outraged over the Super League and released a statement to make it all about them and then tried to rally the other clubs not involved to kick off about it. Just trying to stay relevant and pretend to be tye moral guardians of the game. 

While simultaneously reacting with glee at the prospect of a corrupt cunt like Usmanov laundering money through the club, complaining that FFP's hobbling them after years of spending ridiculous amounts on shite, and selling their best players to the Big 6 clubs they so desperately want to be a part of.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Mudface said:

While simultaneously reacting with glee at the prospect of a corrupt cunt like Usmanov laundering money through the club, complaining that FFP's hobbling them after years of spending ridiculous amounts on shite, and selling their best players to the Big 6 clubs they so desperately want to be a part of.

They just constantly contradict themselves. 

Been sucking up to both Manc clubs for years but now it's dawned on them that they are directly affected by them rather than it being amusing that it winds der redshite up.