You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They are having some awards ceremony at the Philharmonic tonight. You know what colour the carpet is.

It's called 'The Dixies' award ceremony. There's a poll asking if it was a good idea on GOT. The result was 62% thought

"Its Boss, it's what sets us apart from other Clubs"

They really think they are a special breed don't they.

Some of these doors believe that the u23 league actually counts as a proper trophy and it's one more league than the redshite have won in the last 20 odd years.

We won the Reserve League in 07/08. Madness. Evertonians in not knowing everything about Liverpool shocker!

And that 07/08 team went on to do fuck all at senior level. Yet the bitters are practically claiming that they've got the next La Masia.

The stadium discussion thread over on GOT is a good read, the sense of delusion is ace. Most think 60k+ should be the capacity. I think we'd struggle to fill 60k TBH, yet alone them. This fella knows what he wants though.........................

I want the 4th grace. I want the 3rd cathedral. I want ten pillars on Goodison Approach to represent our 10 championships ( that's right, the old lady needs to see one more before we go). I want statues of Dixie, Young, the holy trinity and Hickson. I want a blue wall by the river emblazoned with the legend, "On the banks of the royal blue Mersey..."

I want a stadium that makes the delegates from Fifa and Uefa wet themselves with anticipation of getting their events staged. I want the stadium to be beautiful and be the standard against what every other stadium is measured against. I want the next Guggenheim to be positioned next to as nothing else is so architecturally avant-garde in the world.

I want it to catalyse the area and city just by being there in all its magnificence. I want the world to turn its eyes and gaze upon this marvellous new wonder and dream of seeing it in the flesh.

No pressure Mr Meis but nil satis nisi optimum.

Like Like x 12 List Like Dislike

That's fake or a wind up. Three paragraphs and no mention of us.

Some of these doors believe that the u23 league actually counts as a proper trophy and it's one more league than the redshite have won in the last 20 odd years.

We won the current U23 league's predecessor the ressies league in 2008. Ablett was the boss and the team contained the likes of Nemeth, Darby, Spearing and Lucas.

The stadium discussion thread over on GOT is a good read, the sense of delusion is ace. Most think 60k+ should be the capacity. I think we'd struggle to fill 60k TBH, yet alone them. This fella knows what he wants though.........................

I want the 4th grace. I want the 3rd cathedral. I want ten pillars on Goodison Approach to represent our 10 championships ( that's right, the old lady needs to see one more before we go). I want statues of Dixie, Young, the holy trinity and Hickson. I want a blue wall by the river emblazoned with the legend, "On the banks of the royal blue Mersey..."

I want a stadium that makes the delegates from Fifa and Uefa wet themselves with anticipation of getting their events staged. I want the stadium to be beautiful and be the standard against what every other stadium is measured against. I want the next Guggenheim to be positioned next to as nothing else is so architecturally avant-garde in the world.

I want it to catalyse the area and city just by being there in all its magnificence. I want the world to turn its eyes and gaze upon this marvellous new wonder and dream of seeing it in the flesh.

No pressure Mr Meis but nil satis nisi optimum.

Like Like x 12 List Like Dislike

I want to fuck Nicole Kidman, let's see who gets lucky first.

The new stadium will incorporate architectural detail commemorating the triumphant U23 squad of 2017 in marble friezes reminiscent of ancient Roman temples.

Furthermore, David Unsworth will now become the new face of The Everton Match Day Experience.

-Hungry? Why not grab some onion rings from Unsy's Onions

-Royal blue underwear with the word 'SHITE' written in red across the arse on sale at Unsy's Undies

-David Unsworth hosts and narrates reenactments of famous historical football matches from around the globe in 20,000 Leagues w Unsy M.C.

-Get your groceries on the way home at locally owned Unwoolsworth Supermarket.

• Upvote 4

Actually, I think they'll find LFC Ladies have beat them to it.....

On this Barkley story, I have a feeling that Koeman is thanking his lucky stars.

He must realise that Barkley is massively overrated, but of course he knows he can't sell Barkley and Lukaku in the same summer (and Lukaku is definitely going).

But then Barkley refuses to sign a new deal.  It's the perfect excuse!  Bloos would be rioting in the streets if word had gotten out a month ago that Barkley was for sale; now if he fails to sign a new deal they'll say "well, it's a shame but better we get something for him."  It's worked out beautifully for Koeman and Walsh.

Obviously they're not going to get the huge money they think they are, at least not in net terms, but if they sell Lukaku for 60m and Barkley for 30m to some foolish team then they will actually be able to throw some money around this summer.  Which in turn will allow the more mathematically-challenged among their support to continue the delusion that they're now among the big-money clubs.

Echo just released an update on their new mega stadium and it's funding.

Something about a 40 year lease. But, the standout point from my skim read was that they're working everything around a planned 50,000 capacity.

That'll cause proper fewmmmmm. They were convinced it was going to be 60 to 65 thousand. Further fewmmmmmm will be brought about by it being smaller than Anfield.