You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fugitive

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'm going to go ahead and assume that I'm the only one that feels sorry for the bully? Not so much that he got his comeuppance, although it's never nice to see a kid smashed into the ground, but that there's something clearly wrong in his life with comments about rape and the need to hit people in the face.

I'd imagine he has some bad issues at home or something.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that I'm the only one that feels sorry for the bully? Not so much that he got his comeuppance, although it's never nice to see a kid smashed into the ground, but that there's something clearly wrong in his life with comments about rape and the need to hit people in the face.

3064174555_56ae0e0a77.jpg

Nah, he'll be some middle class spoilt brat who owns a couple of Eminem albums and all the Grand Theft Auto games and thinks that somehow makes him gangsta

have you looked at the comments below a random Youtube video recently? If every kid who post something about murder or rape on the internet is doing so because of something seriously wrong in their life then this species of ours is even more fucked than we think.

The fact they'd also taken the video camera, expecting to take footage of another succesful bit of bullying makes me angry.

I wanna go out now, find these cunts and their cunt parents (who did fuck all to prevent it) and beat the shit out of them. Repeatedly. Mockingly. And on video.

There's always someone just that bit bigger and harder. Always.

Yeah, me too. I had five solid years of bullying at school, the mental side of it much more than the physical. You'd piss yourself at the thought of it if you saw the size of me since I'm comfortably over six foot, probably wonder why I didn't just twat a few of them, but it's rarely that simple especially when you're talking about ten or fifteen people doing it not just one or two. That stuff about not giving them a reaction and they'll stop is a complete crock of shit as well and it would be fair to say that schools didn't have the relatively enlightened approach to dealing with these issues back in my day.

It's not an exaggeration to say that it made the first half of my teens into a living hell. There are times when I look back on it and even twenty years on and more I still have no clear idea how I made my way through it - in some ways it made me more resilient but the flip side of it is that even now I can find it difficult to trust people, have problems accepting praise and believing that it's genuine and come across as quite distant and stand-offish to some people. There's no question that it had a fundamental and long-lasting effect on my character.

I loathe bullies, absolutely loathe them. As you can imagine, I fucking pissed myself watching that clip. Did I feel a scrap of sympathy for the little gobshite as he stumbled round in circles on his newly knackered leg? No, I just laughed harder because if he hadn't felt the need to start smacking that lad in the face in front of his no-doubt smug mates with their camera phone ready to capture another humiliation, none of it would have happened.

You might be right but my experience is that some kids are just cunts. No issues at home, no deprivation, no violence, understanding and loving parents, the whole deal. It's not even a lack of empathy, they understand exactly how much pain their actions cause others, they just find it funny and that's all there is to it.

I also found that the parents of those kids are the ones least likely to believe their little angel could possibly be involved in inflicting such misery on someone else.

I stopped believing in the fundamental decency of man at about 12 - it was a hard lesson but I've seen nothing since to make me think I was wrong.

Chips and fleshlight day for me, i guess

Aye.

you highlight just the code like this one wY3aqNk8vL0 and th pop that in the middle of the two Youtube signs.

Hope that helps

[YOUTUBE]wY3aqNk8vL0[/YOUTUBE]

Its bad this clip! The teacher was trying to break it up and because some gobby mum has complained hes in the shit(if only for a few days)? Correct me if im wrong but doesnt it look like it was her daughter doing all the fighting anyway? She threw the first punch and she had a second go once staff were involved.

Its wrong how shit like this goes on, the teacher is in shit and you can bet that the kid from the first video on here (the ginger one that bodyslammed the chav) was suspended or at least punished for his actions. We need far more common sense in our systems these days.

the teacher is the white girls father,i heard that right didnt i,and he done nothing when the black girl told him about his daughter getting at her in class?

not necessarily,more than likely just a little fucker who thinks its fun to pick on other kids.

This one is mad, happy slapper gets sorted!

Fast forward it to 36secs

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ByN0fi6Zo">YouTube Link</a>

that is the one I thought of. Unbelievable twats.

As for number 25s comment about feeling sorry, I can't say I liked the film and people have gone over the top in their delight to be honest, but I am also the parent of a kid who got bullied. Nothing like that, mainly psychological, but upsetting nonetheless. I find it hard to see the bully as the victim. Kids can be cruel, some bullies have troubled backgrounds, but a lot are just little shits. Bullying can drive kids to suicide but still goes on way too much. Often it is the kid being bullied who gets into trouble when they finally snap.

For all we know both the bully and his victim could be being bullied and/or bullies themselves and it seems most of you would prefer to see things as black and white, right and wrong, good and bad. Most bullies are victims themselves or doing it to fit in. I find it hard to take any pleasure seeing a young kid in that much pain, even if he brought it on himself.

For all we know both the bully and his victim could be being bullied and/or bullies themselves and it seems most of you would prefer to see things as black and white, right and wrong, good and bad. Most bullies are victims themselves or doing it to fit in. I find it hard to take any pleasure seeing a young kid in that much pain, even if he brought it on himself.

Sorry Remmie but I do not agree with any of that.

And yes, I did take great satisfaction watching the little cunt writhing in pain. He brought it on himself, absolutely.

One of the many problems in our country is that we looks to make all kinds of excuses for peoples antisocial behaviour. These people need a taste of their own medicine.

Qualification pass rates are at record highs but consecutive governments deny that exams are being dumbed down. Well in my job, I see precious little evidence of that, in fact the opposite, the levels if people who cannot read or write or communicate is just shocking...and getting worse all the time.

Dyslexia, ADHD etc etc, there's always an excuse. There just aren't any thick fuckers out there anymore ? Righto...

That young thug is a cunt, pure and simple, and unless his parents and the authorities can unrelenting get a grip on him, working together to address his behaviour / violence, he's only gonna grow up into a bigger, older violent cunt.

Sorry Remmie but I do not agree with any of that.

And yes, I did take great satisfaction watching the little cunt writhing in pain. He brought it on himself, absolutely.

One of the many problems in our country is that we looks to make all kinds of excuses for peoples antisocial behaviour. These people need a taste of their own medicine.

Qualification pass rates are at record highs but consecutive governments deny that exams are being dumbed down. Well in my job, I see precious little evidence of that, in fact the opposite, the levels if people who cannot read or write or communicate is just shocking...and getting worse all the time.

Dyslexia, ADHD etc etc, there's always an excuse. There just aren't any thick fuckers out there anymore ? Righto...

That young thug is a cunt, pure and simple, and unless his parents and the authorities can unrelenting get a grip on him, working together to address his behaviour / violence, he's only gonna grow up into a bigger, older violent cunt.

I'm gonna run out of bullseye pictures soon.

And let's clarify that in the original clip, there's only one victim (the big kid), and there's only 1 instigator (the little shit). Have no sympathy.

Our country's softly, softly, cuddly wuddly, 20 year social experiment hasn't just failed, but it's created a generation of cunts.

They neither respect or fear authority at all.

My sympathy is with the decent kids and parents; decent kids who are denied a decent education because of the chaos and disruption these other cunts create daily. Because they know there's no effective punishment.

Which one of the two will soon take part in another high school shooting?

I would actually ask that to the parents of both kids, plus the teachers and the school board. Yes, it is an extreme scenario to portray as a likely outcome in the future, and it's in no way intended to absolve the kids themselves of any blame for their future actions, but responsible adults who are supposedly there to look after the kids' welfare need to realise that by condoning or ignoring certain behavioural problems can and often does lead to tragic circumstances, very often involving innocent bystanders. They have the ability and the time to step in before things get out of hand in future. They have no excuses if they decide to continue on the current path of blame shifting and litigation as the answer.

I didn't get bullied because I had a fast mouth. I also had a habit of giving nicknames that stuck. People tried to avoid that.

Technically I think that's being bullied too RiS. I hope you got over it.

The hardest bloke at my school used to give me his sandwiches. I was safe.

Fuck that, so what if he has issues at home do you think the kid getting bullied at school won't only have problems at school but also now at home due to the bullying. You see it all the time bullying victims take it out on their parents and and then not only is school life shit but home life is also.

Apparently that kid had been bullied for a long time and never hit back until he finally snapped, also I heard that school is always having fights and bullying.

Maybe if some shit heads see that they might think twice against doing the same at their school.

I remember a few similar instances when I was at school and everyone was pleased at punch when the guys starting shit got their ass's kicked and embarrassed, the bullies were never the same again.

Guest Pistonbroke

Our eldest son ( 10 ) was being picked on at his new school by this lad so i went round to speak with his parents about it. I was greeted at their door by some foul mouthed wannabe hard nut who basically told me he would rip my head off and let his son jump up and down on my bollocks. I basically told him to go for it and he then said he would call the police if i didn't leave. Our son hasn't been picked on since and the lad who was picking on him was expelled from the school a few weeks later for persistent bullying of easier targets. IMO if the parents act like this in front of their children then it's no wonder they think it's the norm to do the same and feel the need to be seen as the school hard nut. If other children open up about it and speak to their parents then these bullies would become few and far between, but too many kids are frightened to do so. I've told my kids that they should never be frightened and always to tell us if anything untoward is happening to them.

You also just get children who have been born with the cunt gene and no matter how they are being brought up they will remain cunts for the rest of their lives.