You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fugitive

The fact they'd also taken the video camera, expecting to take footage of another succesful bit of bullying makes me angry.

I wanna go out now, find these cunts and their cunt parents (who did fuck all to prevent it) and beat the shit out of them. Repeatedly. Mockingly. And on video.

There's always someone just that bit bigger and harder. Always.

i would be appalled if I was the parent of the one doing the bullying. That wasn't normal stuff, that was a full punch to the face. The bodyslam could have caused him some real damage as it was pretty major. Hopefully he will learn from this and it has knocked some sense into him, but if his parents are suing, then you get the feeling he won't.

What a mong. Everyone knows you're supposed to pick on the smaller, weak looking kids. Not the ones that outweigh you buy about 150 pounds.

I remember in years 7-9 I was the tallest in my year, but I was also shy and skinny. There was these 3 lads, all of them 5'nothing who thought they were hard as fuck because they went to primary school with the real cool, hard lads. They would call me lanky and what have you and I'd take it.

In year 10 though I filled out and generally became more outgoing and so on the first day back from summer holidays they called me "lanky" for the last time. I cracked one of them on the jaw and pummelled another until he cried and since that day neither has spoken a word to me or anyone I was chummy with in 7 years and counting.

I'd actually love to bump into them again because since then I've grown to 6'6 and judging from their facebook pix, they still haven't hit puberty. I'd never go looking for a fight, but I'd love to just show them up in a club or at the pub or something.

Admit really they knocked the fuck out of you.

Anyone else ever get a kicking from a parent for not seeing off a bully?

I wasn't one for many bullying incidents I didn't really bully anyone either, but I remember coming home upset after an incident an my mum shouting at me to get out and 'kick the shit out of her', I wasn't to come home until i had done. I was 8.

The next episode of being bullied saw me flip as the kid above done, picked up a girl in my year by the collar of her clothes then threw her to the ground. I was bout 14 for that one. Never got bullied again though.

I wasn't one for many bullying incidents I didn't really bully anyone either, but I remember coming home upset after an incident an my mum shouting at me to get out and 'kick the shit out of her', I wasn't to come home until i had done. I was 8.

The next episode of being bullied saw me flip as the kid above done, picked up a girl in my year by the collar of her clothes then threw her to the ground. I was bout 14 for that one. Never got bullied again though.

Females fighting makes me sick, classless.

fair play to the fat ginger kid

i have to admit, bullying never seemed an issue when i was in school, i cant ever remember ANYONE being bullied when i went to school, i had a mate that lived in England until he was about 15, and he was astonished there was no bullying in the schools when he came over here (ireland).

i cant see why that ginger lad got suspended, if he hadnt have done that, the little prick bullying him would have just keot on doing that to him, and no matter what any do gooders say, it wouldnt have changed things, surely teachers deep down know that to be the truth

Ha ha, Sherry my mam and yours are cut from the same cloth, when I was about 11 and just started secondary school something similar happened to me, I came home and my mam who raised 4 of us on her own and is as tough as old boots could see something wasn't right with me, as I was always quite happy in school I'm still mates with the same lads I played football with age 6 so I'd never came across bullied until secondary school.

A couple of 15 year olds had started on myself and my cousin and roughed us up a bit, so my mother disgusted with this, basicly gives me a hall pass to fight back whatever way I feel fit, next day I'm walking in the grounds of the school hurling stick in hand with my cousin when along comes the 2 bullies, before I gave him a chance to say anything he got the stick across the Jaw, and my cousin and I then laid into the other prick, 1st lad had broken jaw and lost 2 teeth, other lad just a busted nose.

Myself and cousin were both suspended on the spot, police were called by lads parents but the lads then decided to not press charges due to fact my cousins dad(my uncle) ran a local club which bully number 1s dad was a member, so it was kinda sorted over a pint between them.

Never had any trouble again, and I've told my wife that if either of our 2 are bullied in school I'll be given them a "hall pass" also, my wife who's a social worker and total softie doesn't agree with my mothers methods. Given her choice of career I suppose she's no choice (;

One cunt in our School was a proper cunt and used to bully anyone who with his mates who they deemed to be 'geeks'.

It was fucking hilarious when he got ran over outside the School gates during dinner time and ended up being a fucking spaz.

God works in mysterious ways....