You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fugitive

There's nothing better then when a gobshite gets the stun. Love it.

Hope this video inspires every bully victim in the country to fight back. They can call it Bully-Slamming. I don't give a shit how many bullies knee-caps get dislocated. They deserve it and will learn a valuable lesson about not making other peoples' lives a misery

Another one bites the dust..............

[YOUTUBE]7VcQO3pvywE[/YOUTUBE]

That made me laugh far more than it should lol.

The idiot got his arse served to him! As someone has already mentioned it made me laugh that the lad in the black tshirt did one lol.

Is it just me or other than the one shrieking girl did all of his mates seem rather excited that he had just got a kickin? Hard to tell with that girl going all OTT on the OH OH OH OH shit.

Is it just me or other than the one shrieking girl did all of his mates seem rather excited that he had just got a kickin? Hard to tell with that girl going all OTT on the OH OH OH OH shit.

I don't think they were his mates, just the audience that gathered. And they did seem to find it as highly entertaining as I did.

One cunt in our School was a proper cunt and used to bully anyone who with his mates who they deemed to be 'geeks'.

It was fucking hilarious when he got ran over outside the School gates during dinner time and ended up being a fucking spaz.

We had a lad in our school who was similar. Anyway, one day Cunty McCunt is on his scooter and he has a head on fight with a car. And loses. Toatally loses. As in being a dead parrot loses.

So, the next morning the headmaster does a round of all the classes in the year to make the sad announcement of Cunty's death. He comes into our class, tells us the news, then leaves, closing the door behind him. I've often wondered what he must have thought as the door clicked shut and a huge spontaneous cheer arose from the other side.

And what he thought if he heard one of the lads walking down the corridor singing

*** ******* is dead!

*** ******* is dead!

Ee-aye-adio

*** ******* is dead!

Thanks, how do you embed the videos now, can't seem to do it anymore using the youtube button on the forum.

you highlight just the code like this one wY3aqNk8vL0 and th pop that in the middle of the two Youtube signs.

Hope that helps

[YOUTUBE]wY3aqNk8vL0[/YOUTUBE]

Its bad this clip! The teacher was trying to break it up and because some gobby mum has complained hes in the shit(if only for a few days)? Correct me if im wrong but doesnt it look like it was her daughter doing all the fighting anyway? She threw the first punch and she had a second go once staff were involved.

Its wrong how shit like this goes on, the teacher is in shit and you can bet that the kid from the first video on here (the ginger one that bodyslammed the chav) was suspended or at least punished for his actions. We need far more common sense in our systems these days.