You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10M would be good business. Wonder who the player involved with the swap might be and whether it will be Masc+Kuyt on their way to Inter

Source: De Telegraaf.

Kuyt's agent, meanwhile, acknowledged that his client was considering Inter's offer carefully before deciding on anything.

"Dirk is being professional," Kuyt's agent Rob Jansen told Voetbal International.

"Yes, there is real interest from Inter, but Dirk has not decided yet whether he does want to leave Liverpool. He must think carefully before leaving."

Jansen also acknowledged that the move might not be that straightforward to complete quickly.

"This is also a complicated transfer. Dirk Kuyt is a Liverpool player," he explained.

"He has an ongoing contract and was recently in the World Cup final. There will be a transfer fee involved. The deal can not simply go ahead. "

Kuyt does seem to be in a strong personal position about the possible move.

"Regardless of the choice Dirk must first consider himself. He can move to Inter or just stay at Liverpool. This is a good position to be in," he added.

"It is also an option that a player from Inter will be involved in the deal with Kuyt."

Dutch friend here is telling me that Dutch newspaper(s) are reporting that Kuyt was in Milan yesterday. Sounds like nonsense to me but in the current climate anything is possible. Particularly if its bad news.

Fuck me. So (if it's to be believed about Kuyt) Masch, Kuyt and Aquilani all off. We won't miss Aquilani as he's hardly played but for fuck sake, we'd better be have some fucking replacements shipped in and not dross either. Ten days to go in the transfer window and all the activity is players leaving and a two bob backup 'keeper signing. Hopefully Roy's got things in hand.

Dutch friend here is telling me that Dutch newspaper(s) are reporting that Kuyt was in Milan yesterday. Sounds like nonsense to me but in the current climate anything is possible. Particularly if its bad news.

He did well to get back to Anfield for yesterday evening then, to sit in the stands with Stevie et al. Not impossible he was there, granted, but unlikely.

Fuck me. So (if it's to be believed about Kuyt) Masch, Kuyt and Aquilani all off. We won't miss Aquilani as he's hardly played but for fuck sake, we'd better be have some fucking replacements shipped in and not dross either. Ten days to go in the transfer window and all the activity is players leaving and a two bob backup 'keeper signing. Hopefully Roy's got things in hand.

If Kuyt goes to Inter, then I doubt very much that Mascherano will be following him! I am not sure they have the money for both, so unless Barcelona come calling I can't see Mascherano going.

I doubt they all go, especially Kuyt. Anyway, Poulsen is already in for Mascherano, similar deal would be someone like Dempsey in for Kuyt. I'd keep Aquilani, but can see the logic of loaning him out, as well. I still would not be surprised to see Lucas go, but who knows...