You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In what way?

I hope TB and Helen were spot on in that article.

But, honestly, have we not seen sensational headlines like that ever before to see they never happen?

Yes, but it is a little different, to me atleast, to see it appear on the front of the Daily Fail or similar style of "Newspaper" or see it plastered on the front of the Times.

Load of bollocks.

That uses quotes from the first day of news from Huang when he said talks hadn't happened, said talks were later confirmed by RBS, an article from the FT that paraphrased that bitter blue cunt Tom Cannon and speculation from China.

I'd take everything with a pinch of salt now until we hear an official line.

The news broke on Monday night and it's panned out like this since:

Monday night - deal on.

Tuesday - Kirdi's come in, deal looking unlikely

Wednesday night - Times run with story, more lines coming out from different sources; deal back on.

Thursday - Deal seems unlikely as CIC apparently not involved.

We could quite easily wake up tomorrow under Chinese ownership the way it's all happened so far, I'm just gonna wait and see what happens next.

No one can say it's boring being a Liverpool fan!

Its genius is it not.

I posted a post on RAWK yesterday where I questioned the decision to lock threads about the investments and not allow people to discuss what actually happened especially with what happened around 3 years ago in mind.

Would it not be a wiser decision to let such a big community as RAWK actually is discuss it, try to dig up as much possible information as possible and also ask as many critical questions as possible to get everything out in the open domain?

Last time around fans found out stuff about Hicks and Gillett those with decision making powers completely ignored or did not know anything about and the decision that was made reflected that strongly, would it not be in anyones interests to avoid that from happening again o maybe the people behind RAWK wants to embrace these people just like they embraced Hicks and Gillett a few years back?

Result?

I got banned.

I've been reading a bit of RAWK recently (not a member) and to be fair it does need some moderating.

I'm surprised they've got any members left when three quarters of the posts in the take over threads consist of:

"OMG i'm going to top myself".

Fucking drama queens - average age must be 13 over there.

Sly or Tom fucking Cannon or whoever, the only truth is:

NO ONE KNOWS FUCK ALL ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON

We should just be patient and see how this pans out.

Exactly.

We can't influence fuck all.

If China want us, China will get us. If they don't, we'll be bought by some other nobhead.

Ever so slightly misleading headline as things stand, although I wouldn't be surprised if this was all posturing to raise Huang's public profile.

Tk has hit the nail on the head. To me its another chancer raising his public profile, so much doesn't add up. What has happened to the 10 days to accept a bid on Monday to not even bidding yesterday.

Even with all the inside stuff by UEM, that lad on RAWK and what the Times have come out with, I'm starting to believe we may have been duped by this Huang fella.

Could he be like another Al Mirage? I can get my head around all of the leaks to Sky by that Syrian fella but I can't think of a viable reason as to why CIC would come out and and release a statement and say they're not involved with Huang.

This is all just fucking confusing.