You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cameron: "Cuts will change our way of life"

Section_31

A link, Stronts. A link to the YouGov poll of Labour Members on Syria. Please.

I fail to see what difference a link will make, nor do I understand why you couldn't just Google it like I did. Maybe you can explain that after you've confirmed that I am right.

http://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/a1wkjcv1jz/TimesResults_151123_LabourMembers.pdf

Page 23 is what you want.

I fail to see what difference a link will make, nor do I understand why you couldn't just Google it like I did. Maybe you can explain that after you've confirmed that I am right.

http://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/a1wkjcv1jz/TimesResults_151123_LabourMembers.pdf

Page 23 is what you want.

Because I couldn't find it googling. Sorry.

What are you right about? You simply prefer the results of the YouGov poll because it suits your argument. You prefer this one other source, therefore the source that directly emailed Labour members must be incorrect. Your preferred source being the one that told us Labour and Conservative were neck and neck at the last election.

Because I couldn't find it googling. Sorry.

What are you right about? You simply prefer the results of the YouGov poll because it suits your argument. You prefer this one other source, therefore the source that directly emailed Labour members must be incorrect. Your preferred source being the one that told us Labour and Conservative were neck and neck at the last election.

I don't "prefer" the results of anything, and I have no argument to be suited. But the methodology for this poll is sound; the other one isn't even a poll.

As you may have guessed, I really don't care either way what Labour members think about Syria. It doesn't affect my life in any way whatsoever.

I don't "prefer" the results of anything, and I have no argument to be suited. But the methodology for this poll is sound; the other one isn't even a poll.

YouGov are now saying that less than half of the country support air strikes. I'm going to guess this one is a weighted poll : https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/12/01/support-air-strikes-dips-below-majority/

The media is a fucking disgrace for supporting Cameron and demonizing Corbyn over the airstrikes issue. The sane thing to do is to stay out of Syria. Let Russia, France, and the Arabs deal with ISIS. Cameron is taking the fucking piss by declaring we'd be safer by attacking ISIS. How could that ever be the case when ISIS have hundreds of sympathisers in the UK ready to avenge their Caliphate should we attack? Not to mention all the civilian casualties in Syria as a result of launching airstrikes. these strikes have proven to being pointless and ineffective, resulting in dead civilians while the terrorists hide in caves or underground, and the creation of more terrorists. Has decades of bombing Iraq not taught us anything? It's just so stupid and irrational. 

I don't see how air strikes against Syria, and they are against Syria not ISIS/ISIL/DAESH/BOYFUCKERS, relieves any threat against the British public as their potential attackers are already here. And the chances of them actually being effective is almost non-existent.............if our intelligence services are as on the ball here as Cameron would have us believe they are in Syria.

Shit! I forgot, Cameron is a fucking liar.

This whole thing is almost definitely a complete waste of time as far as solving this is concerned, because ISIS for probably around 99% certainty, aren't going to be defeated here. They're almost definitely going to pop up in some other country when it's convenient (Libya for example, could be a future place where this happens all over again) for several types of lobbyists in the near future.

Its fucking pathetic, Cameron wanting to do some dick waving, "well all these big countries are bombing the shit out of Syria, we're a big country too, so we will as well" I wish I could come up with a well reasoned critique on his foreign policy and his complete lack of awareness of the fact that GB slipped out of the worlds Champions League some time ago, but all I can say is that he is a massive cunt,as is anyone who voted for him, and you now you have definitive proof of that, and so is anyone who wants to join in the collective goat fuck that is Smashing Syria to bits.

How much is all this going to cost in monetary terms.This war could go on for years.The media's always banging on about the price of everything, long term economic plan, the deficit etc.

Wy haven't the BBC realed out Robert Preston to tell us?

Guest Pistonbroke

How much is all this going to cost in monetary terms.This war could go on for years.The media's always banging on about the price of everything, long term economic plan, the deficit etc.

Wy haven't the BBC realed out Robert Preston to tell us?

Shit loads more than the UK have, but hey, those selling the arms (Dave's mates)  will be rubbing their hands together. After the dust has settled (pardon the pun) the tax payer and public amenities will be screwed to fuck. 

where the fucking hell is William Hague?

He did a fantastic job in Libya. The country was full of Jihad's till he got involved and sorted it all out. Now after he got his mates to give em a dose of democracy and freedom they spend their days drinking tea, listening to the Archers and playing cricket. Lovely bunch of lads.

• Upvote 1