You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cameron: "Cuts will change our way of life"

Section_31

And the 100's of thousands that cant provide for themselves because they're mentally ill, what about them?

I'm getting sick of asking to be honest

I think that lots of people suffering from mental illnesses such as depression would seriously benefit from getting out into the world and being productive. The last thing these people need is to be given an excuse to completely give up engaging with the world. That will just make them worse.

• Downvote 7

I think that lots of people suffering from mental illnesses such as depression would seriously benefit from getting out into the world and being productive. The last thing these people need is to be given an excuse to completely give up engaging with the world. That will just make them worse.

What a good idea, shake em by the shoulders tell them to get out there and get a job. Well if that doesnt work, I dont know what will!

Come on now, get serious

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

These people? Us, you mean? They're not a different species just because they're suffering from mental illness.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

What a good idea, shake em by the shoulders tell them to get out there and get a job. Well if that doesnt work, I dont know what will!

Come on now, get serious

Kick his 'ead in, A.

This has got to be a wind up account

Or a Ghosts of Christmas Past Ebenezer Scrooge thing

As Moosetroll has now passed his amusement sell-by date, I think it's time to bring his trolling to an end.

They say a man can be judged by the company he keeps. As some of you know, Moosetroll is from the FoxesTalk forum, where, as can be seen from his profile, his only friend is another right-wing quim-slurper, MattP.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/user/16511-moosebreath/

Now the thing about football forums is that there are certain subjects you know will crop up, and one in particular that is, shall we say, dear to most Liverpool fans hearts. Namely the emotive subject of Hillsborough. And FoxesTalk is no exception. The contributions of Moosey's friend, MattP, are rather something to behold....

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/83610-hillsborough-search-for-the-truth/

...but of greater interest is this gem from Moosey himself.

user_green.png   MooseBreath

First Team

• photo-thumb-16511.jpg?_r=1378328488
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 6,268 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:33 AM

Didn't realise that was aong standing technique of Liverpool fans. What a bunch of *****. Even to do that in the knowledge that other paying fans would miss out makes them total scum. To do it knowing its going to cause danger is inhumane

So, according to Moosey we are all a bunch of *****.  We are total scum who endanger lives. Which begs the question, why is he bothering to sign up to our forum?

I think you're a busted flush, Moosey. Time to toddle off now.

• Upvote 4

I think a few sensible people would back some changes to the welfare system if it wasnt simply a case of cost cutting for the poor to provide for the rich through a reduction in higher rate income tax,corporation tax etc.

Most people should be aware of this by now as we have created both an underclass and an ever increasing group of working poor.

Where the right wing argument always falls flat on its face is that the short term pursuit of a quick buck always costs the country much more through high unemployment,increases in health problems,drug addiction and large increases in social unrest and ever more violent behaviour. Families fall apart and the state always has to provide the funds and support as private businesses always are profit driven rather than providing a social service.

In short,if you support this behaviour you are a) not very intelligent b) a complete cunt or c) all of the above.

• Upvote 2

As Moosetroll has now passed his amusement sell-by date, I think it's time to bring his trolling to an end.

They say a man can be judged by the company he keeps. As some of you know, Moosetroll is from the FoxesTalk forum, where, as can be seen from his profile, his only friend is another right-wing quim-slurper, MattP.

Now the thing about football forums is that there are certain subjects you know will crop up, and one in particular that is, shall we say, dear to most Liverpool fans hearts. Namely the emotive subject of Hillsborough. And FoxesTalk is no exception. The contributions of Moosey's friend, MattP, are rather something to behold....

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/83610-hillsborough-search-for-the-truth/

First Team

• bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 6,268 posts

Didn't realise that was aong standing technique of Liverpool fans. What a bunch of *****. Even to do that in the knowledge that other paying fans would miss out makes them total scum. To do it knowing its going to cause danger is inhumane

So, according to Moosey we are all a bunch of *****.  We are total scum who endanger lives. Which begs the question, why is he bothering to sign up to our forum?

I saw his ghetto ass coming a MILE away.

Is it alright to call Moosey a cunt yet?

Meanwhile, Boris Johnson is set to approve the conversion of a former Royal Mail building into "affordable" housing, with monthly rents of between £1600 to £2400 a month.

Affordable? What planet do these tartiflette, brick carrying, floppy haired buffoons live on?

29k a year on rent. More than the median average wage.

I think a few sensible people would back some changes to the welfare system if it wasnt simply a case of cost cutting for the poor to provide for the rich through a reduction in higher rate income tax,corporation tax etc.

Most people should be aware of this by now as we have created both an underclass and an ever increasing group of working poor.

Where the right wing argument always falls flat on its face is that the short term pursuit of a quick buck always costs the country much more through high unemployment,increases in health problems,drug addiction and large increases in social unrest and ever more violent behaviour. Families fall apart and the state always has to provide the funds and support as private businesses always are profit driven rather than providing a social service.

In short,if you support this behaviour you are a) not very intelligent b) a complete cunt or c) all of the above.

The increase in the higher rate tax threshold affects people earning about £40k. That's your average successful tradesman or bog standard professional. Far from being the super rich out to make a quick buck, these are people who have worked hard over many years to build their careers, they're the everyday people whose everyday toil runs this country. Why shouldn't they be allowed to keep a bit more of what they earn?

The increase in the higher rate tax threshold affects people earning about £40k. That's your average successful tradesman or bog standard professional. Far from being the super rich out to make a quick buck, these are people who have worked hard over many years to build their careers, they're the everyday people whose everyday toil runs this country. Why shouldn't they be allowed to keep a bit more of what they earn?

As one of those pieces of scum you described on your other forum,please just go and troll elsewhere.
  • Upvote 1

I agree with the sentiment of the above. 

Quite why you have to use the word "toil" is beyond me.

I have to admit defeat, I did try but you are a cunt.

• Upvote 2

I'm taking it you're probably not a doctor. Any other medical issues you wish to pass judgement on? let them try to walk off a broken leg.

First Team

• 6,268 posts

Scary reading that Leicester Forum. Is it an especially right wing place?