You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cameron: "Cuts will change our way of life"

Section_31

You're going to pretend you missed the whole Rotherham debacle?

I'll see your Rotherham with Jimmy Saville.  Tory-endorsed. Given a knighthood for his work in abusing children.  

Actually, I can't believe I've just responded to this.  No.  Just fuck off, you risible little shitehawk.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'll see your Rotherham with Jimmy Saville. Tory-endorsed. Given a knighthood for his work in abusing children.

Actually, I can't believe I've just responded to this. No. Just fuck off, you risible little shitehawk.

Yeah, I couldn't take it seriously either.

Threats against the person are just a logical progression from the abuse of the last few days, I suppose.

If moosebreath's point was to highlight the intolerance of certain elements of the left, then job done, I'd say.

don't be trying to project one of your points onto him.  

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The famously tolerant right wing showing us lefties right up. I think his post about pitting people on rations was the most tolerant.

• Upvote 3

Guest Numero Veinticinco

It's the one that highlights a point I made the other day, will you or Jairz pat him on the head and scratch behind his ear?

I've no idea what you're talking about. Do you have an issue with any of his posts, or us it just intolerance of nasty views you've got an issue with?

Tories target ordinary working bastards

30-09-14

DAVID Cameron has reached out to Britain’s everyday bastard-in-the-street.

dcamlaugh2501.jpg

Working for bastards like you

Speaking at the Conservative party conference, the prime minister said that he was not just serving the privately educated castle-owning bastard elite but also looking out for the ordinary working bastard.

David Cameron said: “Everywhere I go in Britain, I encounter bastards. Petty sadists, fuelled by envy and resentment, who despise the poor, the sick and the needy.

“Big bastards, little bastards, thin bastards and fat bastards. A wonderful nation of bastards.

“Bastards who would like to see the workhouse brought back, as long as the gruel wasn’t too tasty.

“My message to bastards is – we hear you, and we are working on it. You are the future.”

Cameron unveiled an array of bastard-friendly policies including a ban on being disabled, the death penalty for anyone turning a car in anyone else’s drive and legalising pushing people over in the street if you are in a hurry.

Political analyst Nikki Hollis said: “Reaching out to the bastards is a shrewd move because UKIP has nailed the twat vote. There are over eight million bastards in Britain, mostly in London and its suburbs.”

64-year-old lady bastard Donna Sheridan said: “Cutting benefits is a step in the right direction, but will it motivate people to get a job as much as, say, being dragged through the streets by horses then thrown into a pit full of mongeese?

“I do like George Osborne though. His small black eyes appeal to me.”

Threats against the person are just a logical progression from the abuse of the last few days, I suppose.

If moosebreath's point was to highlight the intolerance of certain elements of the left, then job done, I'd say.

Quite amusing that moosebreath has actually trolled you and Rico rather marvellously. 

That's the post you have an issue with?

Don't you go spoiling my vision of Mooseywoosey, SD, Rico (and probably Moosey's fellow Foxes Talk UKIP quim licker, MattP) enjoying a fondue evening, with affable conversation about the violent left, and how much more agreeable and civilised it is to cull the poor through non-violent methods like starvation and freezing them.

Don't you go spoiling my vision of Mooseywoosey, SD, Rico (and probably Moosey's fellow Foxes Talk UKIP quim licker, MattP) enjoying a fondue evening, with affable conversation about the violent left, and how much more agreeable and civilised it is to cull the poor through non-violent methods like starvation and freezing them.

Very good. Almost as amusing as you lot eating gruel round a sputtering fire and complaining about how hard done by you are, then popping off to Chamonix for the first snow of the season.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I said this earlier in the week...

It's sometimes like a competition to see who call be the furthest left, then the fan boys join in with jibes and insults trying to get the approval of the big kids.

So you're not going to answer my question then?