You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cameron: "Cuts will change our way of life"

Section_31

How come New Labour didn't look to regulate the banks more strictly?

I keep thinking it's because they're a rabid bunch of Thatcherites.

This is true of course, but Thatcher laid the blueprint.

The Tories blaming Labour for letting the city run wild is like Martin Boreman accusing Jim Davidson's racist humour of sailing close to the wind.

Fucking publicly funded sience. Fucking publicly funded healthcare. Only joking, it was banks going bust and needing public funds that saved us from an early death. Yay capitalism.

Public funds saved us from an early death when banks went bust? I dont quite understand this, can you elaborate?

Ah, so it's just a coincidence that the biggest historic rise in global living standards has coincided with the global adoption of capitalism. Like I said, you believe whatever you want, if it makes you feel better.

I do wonder if you give any thought to where all the wealth that supports those science and healthcare advances actually comes from.

And if you want to talk about ridiculous and idiotic posts, aim your fire at those who think defence of capitalism is tantamount to endorsement of oligopoly or corporatism.

And who is ignoring infringements of liberty and democracy? Certainly not me. I'll leave it to those people who think power should be concentrated in the hands of the state rather than devolved to the people.

hahahahahahahhqhqhqhqhahahahahaysyshdkjdaljvb,sdjck.hWKCMAKJA

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Public funds saved us from an early death when banks went bust? I dont quite understand this, can you elaborate?

You're an American, aren't you?

Ah, so it's just a coincidence that the biggest historic rise in global living standards has coincided with the global adoption of capitalism. Like I said, you believe whatever you want, if it makes you feel better.

I do wonder if you give any thought to where all the wealth that supports those science and healthcare advances actually comes from.

And if you want to talk about ridiculous and idiotic posts, aim your fire at those who think defence of capitalism is tantamount to endorsement of oligopoly or corporatism.

And who is ignoring infringements of liberty and democracy? Certainly not me. I'll leave it to those people who think power should be concentrated in the hands of the state rather than devolved to the people.

TAXES!

You're a desperately pathetic man SD.

You've just reacted to a neg by going through my posting history and negging it.

That pretty much defines you as a poster now. A trolling snide.

You negged me for writing two words, with no comment from you. You neg me all the time for writing things that threaten your anti-individualist worldview. That makes you the trolling snide.

You should apologise to me for making me waste 5 negs on you when I'd much rather neg the genuine fascists here rather than those who adopt a political position as part of their hipster lifestyle.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

"Fascists", "evil", etc.  Wow, sounds like there are some real villains posting on this website.  Fuck knows who they are mind, as I've never encountered anybody who meets such descriptions, even those I generally disagree with.  But hey, let's not allow those much coveted facts to get in the way of tedious, juvenile Punch and Judy stuff whenever someone holds a different opinion, eh.

• Upvote 1

One of the things I learned from my time at HMRC is that I wouldn't trust a single stat they ever produce, the amount of times we successfully completed work that hadn't even been touched was ridiculous. We aren't talking small amounts here either, I'm talking hundreds of thousands of cases ignored and in tens of millions of pounds not collected.

It's all fine though because senior managers say it was all done and then get promoted because the work they were in charge of is done and complete.

The rest of us got left to deal with the complaints and angry punters.

I've worked in some pretty fucked up shambles of companies both big and small but never seen anything like the clusterfuck that is HMRC. I'm genuinely talking about stuff so fucked up you would think I made it up. 

As a current employee, I couldn't possibly comment...

"Fascists", "evil", etc.  Wow, sounds like there are some real villains posting on this website.  Fuck knows who they are mind, as I've never encountered anybody who meets such descriptions, even those I generally disagree with.  But hey, let's not allow those much coveted facts to get in the way of tedious, juvenile Punch and Judy stuff whenever someone holds a different opinion, eh.

Facts and SD don't come hand in hand. 

You negged me for writing two words, with no comment from you. You neg me all the time for writing things that threaten your anti-individualist worldview. That makes you the trolling snide.

You should apologise to me for making me waste 5 negs on you when I'd much rather neg the genuine fascists here rather than those who adopt a political position as part of their hipster lifestyle.

negged-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-

• Upvote 1

Pitiful. You are a genuine embarrassment. Read back what you've just written.

It's pathetic. The comments of a fantasist. Take a fucking look at yourself.

I neg you for deliberately acting the cunt all the time. You're no threat to my views. At all.

You're the sort of clown that demands an apology for being forced into going through someone's posting history to neg them five times.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Nope born in Waterloo, Liverpool. never been Stateside.

My opinion differs, in that I think banks are not too big to fail. However, I was interested in your reasoning.

Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'.

It was a comment about your lack of sarcasm detection.

Strange isn't it? Cameron could be a hero of modern times (as in he could bring half of the western world down in one broadcast, if it wasn't cut off.) Being offered too much money though probably.

Anyway, it's new year, I've had a few drinks, read into it what you want. Some of you are free to invite some strawmen, have fun, as long as you remember that it's just a temporary solution. Why? Because there's a world at stake, not just western bank accounts. (and yes, that includes, your phoney western "Ukraine," and in turn : "oh it's all Russia's fault!" fucking rigged bullshit.)

If you're so wound up, remember : it takes just one person who's believed enough to bring down all of the phoney shite : one person, who speaks a couple of minutes of truth, which can be verified, and it can bring down the entire western economy, because it's built on fucking fraud. Our military, and the US military, should not be risking their lives for this shit. Fucking infuriating. Some people here are part of that as far as I know, which just makes it even more infuriating. Good people, risking lives for corporate fucking cunts.

Sorry. It's the end of the year, I've had a bad one for the most part. But I won't end it in shit, I'd rather believe that we can do better from here on out. (I'm one of those "eternal" optimists. Mainly because we seem to be waking up on a scale that's never been experienced before in history.)

In short : Cameron : cuts might change "YOUR" way of life, in a way that you never fucking expected!

To shorten things : going to be an interesting fucking year (2015.) No way can Masons keep things quiet (the corrupt ones.) again like they have done for so long (centuries.)

edit : and if Anonymous focus on them, ahaha. Yeah that could be fun. (Anonymous could destroy the entire brotherhood.)

BTW : so many posts in a row? Cameron's fault, and those shadowy fucking Masons. (Not just saying this for the sake of it, but I do respect some Masons, so get cunted with thinking that I hate Masons, you pinko's. They have decent people in their ranks, I can feel it. I'm also dropping the subject from here on out. Out of fear? No, just out of the thought of being trollollolled.)

YOU'RE A WHORE, CAMERON!

(I could carry this on all night, maybe fortunate that I've grown a fucking brain over recent years and am done for now. Or maybe for good, maybe the next thing is that there's some fucking leaks on the way shortly. Some nice ones,)

edit : my whole "Anonymous" thing is purely hope, don't want no GCHQ cunts diverting pressure onto that group because they've cottoned onto a few posts here. That's really as bad as things have become, we have to watch what we say. It's purely hope, I HOPE that it's fucking true though, sick of this shite. And YES, I do think Masonry is integral, and NO, I won't think otherwise, for a group of selfish, fucking cunts.

I BELIEVE, that Masonry is one of the root problems in this country, and I WILL NOT, think otherwise unless proven wrong.

If they don't watch it, the Rosicrucians will be stealing their fucking mantle! Oh Yes!

Any fucking "fucks" can be referred to this department, and "happy new year" : http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/59167-metal-punk-grunge-etc/?p=4020534

One day we'll have a fucking "multiverse," not a "universe." Fucking bullshit frauds. ("fuck" your "holy," "fraud," "government," there's way more to this reality.)

Fucking hell we've got a nutter here talking to himself

Nope, just pissed off at the thought of Masonry destroying things in the same way that cunts like the Conservative party do, etc. (by the way, don't think it'll be different if "Labour" get into power, Masonry is clearly "cross-party.") It's just that most people don't speak about Masonry. Because they're mainly hidden. I don't think it'll stay that way for long, and will maybe link back here at some point next year if and when things blow up. In fact I won't link back here, because I'm not out to prove an egotistical point.

Honestly though, you think I'm a nutter from those few posts? Just had a few ales, but I'd stand by most of those words when sober. Doesn't make me a nutter.

Actually : fair enough, I should've expanded the one post, was pretty drunk though! I'd hate to think you thought I was a nutter though just from that.