You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cameron: "Cuts will change our way of life"

Section_31

What have you got against masonry? When you have kids you'll appreciate the importance of good quality plasterwork.

Like I said, nothing fundamental against Masonry, I just think it's corrupted. In the same way that "Zionism" isn't bad at heart, it's just been corrupted by a bunch of cunts the way I see it.

Anyway, I'm more interested in science to be honest, this shit is a part-time interest. If I piss people off by going on about sacred "Masonry", then I'd rather fucking post back every so often and have a giggle, it's really not my top priority. More of an "Eton" schoolboy thing the way I see it. Just can't be fucked getting wound up about it.

OK! I'm pushing the boat out here, sorry all. I'm just a bit pissed off.

Hope you all have a good new year, and that includes you Bjornebye, you big mentalist, you're one of my fave posters, I hope you don't go hating, etc.

Have a good one all. I'll probably have hangover later, just didn't want to get wasted on new years eve, wanted to get it out of the way early. (Oh yes, I'll be trolling some of you drunkards later if possible.)

Later.

Have you been drinking since you posted in the Drunk Thread at 11pm? I'm impressed with your stamina. 9 hour sessions are well beyond me these days

Yeah, not so big of a thing though, I spend ages being fucking distracted posting on here, etc. If you notice you won't find many mistakes in my posts, that's because each one takes ages being corrected usually. Pretty fucked though, time to listen to some tunes again shortly then get some munchies. I guess it's an end of the year thing, (thinking back on all the negative shite, etc.) fuck all that shite though, no matter what now, it's time to carry on drinking and the bullshit can fuck itself.

HUZZAH!

• Upvote 2

Ok, I'll be honest, seeing as I respect you all. I used to read about Masons when I was younger, kind of a conspiracy thing that I never really let go of. So when I get drunk it comes back sometimes. I don't even think of them that much. Have a good new years anyway all!

(If I was really bothered, I'd write articles about them, etc, on my site, have never done that though. I honestly think most of them are sound, well intentioned people anyway. Ranting about them is probably just habit from being a major freak years back.)

"Fascists", "evil", etc.  Wow, sounds like there are some real villains posting on this website.  Fuck knows who they are mind, as I've never encountered anybody who meets such descriptions, even those I generally disagree with.  But hey, let's not allow those much coveted facts to get in the way of tedious, juvenile Punch and Judy stuff whenever someone holds a different opinion, eh.

If you don't want any juvenile "Punch and Judy stuff" over differing opinions, perhaps you should aim your fire at those who start it?

Just a thought.

Pitiful. You are a genuine embarrassment. Read back what you've just written.

It's pathetic. The comments of a fantasist. Take a fucking look at yourself.

I neg you for deliberately acting the cunt all the time. You're no threat to my views. At all.

You're the sort of clown that demands an apology for being forced into going through someone's posting history to neg them five times.

That's right, call me a fantasist when it's you and yours claiming that everything is going down the shithole, in direct opposition to the facts.

It must really stick in your craw that people are living longer, more comfortable lives as a direct result of all those evil businessmen and women acting in their own naked self-interest.

Lap it up laughing boy.

• Upvote 1

That's right, call me a fantasist when it's you and yours claiming that everything is going down the shithole, in direct opposition to the facts.

It must really stick in your craw that people are living longer, more comfortable lives as a direct result of all those evil businessmen and women acting in their own naked self-interest.

Lap it up laughing boy.

Sorry, wait, (You seem to have made me snap back into reality here.) should we laugh at the tax avoidance too? You know, the thing that keeps the (corrupt) wheel turning? Over 100 billion according to some, right? I bet that could solve a few problems. You know what? Fuck going on about "Masonry", let's look at some fucking tax avoidance, in the country that's a fucking worldwide tax avoidance hub like no other.

Will you lap that up?

What does tax avoidance have to do with the price of fish? Is it an essential part of capitalism? I must have missed that chapter in my economics textbook.

It's a very essential part of "crony" capitalism. Or just plain fucking corruption. Are you serious? We're talking about one of the most central issues that's destroying our economy here.

Ah, another person who thinks capitalism and oligopoly are interchangeable terms.

Needless to say, I don't really have time for any of these straw men.

Ok, so what about the tax gap, or the shadow banking system? Are they a part of our current problems? Let's just fuck whatever "system" we're under for a minute, shouldn't we be trying to deal with these issues no matter what system they fall under? Here's another bit of info :

"Britain’s shadow banking sector is more than twice the size of any other economy’s as a share of GDP, according to the IMF."

This country is a fucking hub of corruption, you cannot refute it, can you?

The fucking phoney cunts aren't dealing with these problems, they should be doing. All they're doing is something else : trying to convince people that "things are harsh, but we're trying our best." They're a bunch of City of London-Humping fucking fraudsters.

This country is a worldwide hub of financial corruption. No matter what party is presiding over the current operations.

I've been banging on about tax avoidance and financial regulation for years. I was one of those people who actually thought it was an issue prior to May 2010. I'm not sure what more you really want me to say. Although admittedly, I will never be one of those people who thinks we need to stomp on people's freedoms because a minority of people abuse those freedoms.

• Upvote 1

I've been banging on about tax avoidance and financial regulation for years. I was one of those people who actually thought it was an issue prior to May 2010. I'm not sure what more you really want me to say. Although admittedly, I will never be one of those people who thinks we need to stomp on people's freedoms because a minority of people abuse those freedoms.

OK, I just thought you'd have disowned the corrupt cunts that haven't dealt with it by now, when you should know that they have had the power to. Clegg, etc, they're fucking stupid at this point. I get that the Liberals might have a future, but that guy has almost destroyed the party basically, he doesn't seem to give a fuck at all. I always saw that party as one that was more sound than others, no longer.

I never thought you had a clue about much, and the deeds of the Lib Dems in government is clearly no exception.

That's fine, you're not exactly proving any expertise here either though to be honest. Clegg, if he was a true democrat, would defer his "decisions" to the people, because that's what democracy actually fucking is. Direct democracy is the only true way, anything other is just fucking bullshit, no matter what party it's under.

Our system of "government" is a massive, fucking filthy fraud. And it's not democracy at all. It's an utter fucking disgrace.

The "Lib Dems in government" are a fucking fraudulent joke.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

If you don't want any juvenile "Punch and Judy stuff" over differing opinions, perhaps you should aim your fire at those who start it?

Just a thought.

In this case, you.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

No it fucking wasn't.

It is quite clear. I quoted your post, devoid of anything other than a baseless assertion, and you quited my response calling me a clown.

I wish you'd assess how you're acting on here. You're throwing insults like 'fascist' around and then talking about facts when talking about your own assertions. It really is poor stuff. You seem to think the more you build yourself up, the more people will take you seriously. You're being judged on the content of your posts, and that content is really a but weak at the moment. You're not mailking cogent arguments in the way you used to. You're just barking out little catchphrases and then calling them facts. Why not do your part and engage in an argument about the issue at hand? The rest is bluster. At best you're allowing yourself to be dragged down to the level of us clowns, at worst you're looking like a right wing version of Dennis Tooth.

• Upvote 1