You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurpleNose
The man's won a La Liga, European Cup, UEFA Cup and FA Cup. The man's competed for major trophies almost year on year.

And what are you, Tom R?

Two, sir.

Guest PurpleNose
define competed....

Almost won?

Like almost won the European Cup in 2007, or almost won the league in 2009.

Yet you won't admit that Drogba is 'limited' - strange that eh?

Just keep shouting louder and louder to try and drown out the logic - it might work for you one day.

Bye

ALL players are limited, in that NONE OF THEM can be "unplayable" in every game, as you're insinuating that players like Drogba should be.

There are 6 billion people on earth. Regards footballing technique, Didier Drogba is probably in the top 20 of all of them right now.

Guest PurpleNose
but that can be easily flipped to: should have won and it was a failure not to win the above

2nd place is nowhere

Could be. Could also be "challenged for". Like that fella said.

Guest PurpleNose
get fucked with your "challenged for" bullshit.

If Liverpool is now just about "challenging" for stuff then I really am fucking it off altogether. I remember when it used to be about, you know, "winning".

Who has said challenging is an achievement?

If Liverpool is now just about "challenging" for stuff then I really am fucking it off altogether. I remember when it used to be about, you know, "winning".

"I don't agree with people when they say you have to win trophies, you have to be close and create a group of players that can fight for trophies. "-Rafa Benitez.

Liverpool is now about challenging.... Can you fuck off now as promised? And the "I remember" part is seriously lame. Besides, it is a scientifically proven fact that a poser like you with a penishead as an avatar is just a poser with a penishead as an avatar...

I'd rather have a Carragher than a Drogba.

I'd rather have a Torres than a Ibrahimavich

You?

Gotta admit I didn't get this at all either.

TK-421 seems like a decent lad to me, nothing like momo.

There's no way TK is momo, and I don't think there's any way at all that momo would be able to rule the arcade like TK does either.

Guest the boy
but that can be easily flipped to: should have won and it was a failure not to win the above

2nd place is nowhere

Okay, let me flip this for you: with the squad Benitez had assembled by 2007, he should have beaten Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Madrid, Barca, Valencia Milan, Inter, Roma, Porto and Lyon in pursuit of a European Cup.

Arsenal: 1 European Cup final in their history. Chelsea: 1 European Cup final in their history.