You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Hmm. Strong whiffs of touching kids or dead prostitutes in the basement and excrement on the walls.

Absolutely, I've got a mental image of a giant Cyril Smith-shaped zeppelin called the Bumbenburg flying over a school and shooting polystyrene cocks indescriminately.  

• Upvote 1

I would like to buy the most expensive painting and shove it up this cunts arse and set it alight!!

p8099429_b_v7_aa_zpsr34rriyg.jpg

Lad who works in our place is his double,when he 1st started everyone used to go round saying let's go bargain hunting to say he got pissed off would be an understatement

People who read business self help books. "The seven habits of highly effective people" "The CEO who learned to win at life" etc. Fuck off.

Our former Chief Executive bought a box full of "Dude, Where's My Iceberg?" and handed them out to all of the managers.

Some pricks actually read it.

Our-Iceberg-is-Melting-455x691.jpeg

(This was before the auditors started sniffing around and he, quite unexpectedly, discovered a job opportunity in Brisbane!)

Guest Pistonbroke

Lad who works in our place is his double,when he 1st started everyone used to go round saying let's go bargain hunting to say he got pissed off would be an understatement

Was he a cunt as well are just unlucky enough to look like him? 

Guest Pistonbroke

Still works with us he's not the most popular of people, he used to be an undertaker says it all really

Obviously bummed as a kid. 

Guest Pistonbroke

The voice of experience over here.

Nice of you to admit it mate....I do take it over here is a reference to your end....

Our former Chief Executive bought a box full of "Dude, Where's My Iceberg?" and handed them out to all of the managers.

Some pricks actually read it.

Our-Iceberg-is-Melting-455x691.jpeg

(This was before the auditors started sniffing around and he, quite unexpectedly, discovered a job opportunity in Brisbane!)

I saw a cunt at the station the other morning wearing double denim (with turned up jeans to reveal "outrageous" odd socks), stupid shirt, trilby, and ridiculous trainers. He had the ubiquitous beard and twatcut poking out from under his hat, and topped it off with a crap man bag and a copy of The Art of Creative Thinking.

My cuntdar nearly exploded.

• Upvote 3

I saw a cunt at the station the other morning wearing double denim (with turned up jeans to reveal "outrageous" odd socks), stupid shirt, trilby, and ridiculous trainers. He had the ubiquitous beard and twatcut poking out from under his hat, and topped it off with a crap man bag and a copy of The Art of Creative Thinking.

My cuntdar nearly exploded.

It's times like this I wish I was was master grifter/pickpocket so I could momentarily swipe his bag and place a little present in it.

A shit, if you're wondering.

• Upvote 2

Fellas who wear jeans with a suit jacket. There's loads of the fuckers in our place. Wear a suit or wear jeans and shirt or jumper.

Thats the motherlode of cunt identifiers that one. Its the equivalent of the ten commandments. Thou Shalt Not Wear A Suit Jacket With Jeans Or Thou Shalt Look A Massive Cunt.

Guest Pistonbroke

I laugh at the old Turkish blokes here in Germany, they were a jazzy suit with fucking trainers! Now that has to be classed as grade A cuntishness.