You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Anyone who  talks about the gym. 

Some training blert last Friday made a fuckup and said 'oh it's Friday!' after which I was expecting him to say 'I need a pint/bed' or some shit, but no 'It's Friday, the gym is calling me.'

Fuck right off you oddly shouldered protein drinking fuckhead. 

Yup, it's calling him a right fucking dickhead.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who talks about the gym.

Some training blert last Friday made a fuckup and said 'oh it's Friday!' after which I was expecting him to say 'I need a pint/bed' or some shit, but no 'It's Friday, the gym is calling me.'

Fuck right off you oddly shouldered protein drinking fuckhead.

Some lad on my Facebook constantly posts stuff like "cardio followed by barbells". I doubt anyone is genuinely interested in his exercise routine or why he feels the need to share this information. I don't think he's ever eaten anything for the last ten years apart from pasta and tuna in a microwaveable container.

Some lad on my Facebook constantly posts stuff like "cardio followed by barbells". I doubt anyone is genuinely interested in his exercise routine or why he feels the need to share this information. I don't think he's ever eaten anything for the last ten years apart from pasta and tuna in a microwaveable container.

Modern gym goers look ridiculous too, like they've been cobbled together from three different airfix kits. The spindly legs of the judderman, shoulders of lou ferino and the pomade sodden hair of a bugsy Malone standin.

• Upvote 3

The ways the twats shoe-horn them going the gym into statuses as well. Instead of just saying "I go the gym to get fit and healthy you fat cholesterol cunts" instead its:

"Can't walk after the gym"

"Anyone who goes Fitness First can you see if you can see an illumines yellow nike wrist-band?"

"How is the gym this busy on a Friday afternoon"

"Parking space outside the gym 'winning at life'"

"Anyone recommend a good protein shake? I'm bored of mine"

"Blokes stopping lifting when i'm doing squats. #getalife "

fucking aaaarrrggghhhh

• Upvote 3

The ways the twats shoe-horn them going the gym into statuses as well. Instead of just saying "I go the gym to get fit and healthy you fat cholesterol cunts" instead its:

"Can't walk after the gym"

"Anyone who goes Fitness First can you see if you can see an illumines yellow nike wrist-band?"

"How is the gym this busy on a Friday afternoon"

"Parking space outside the gym 'winning at life'"

"Anyone recommend a good protein shake? I'm bored of mine"

"Blokes stopping lifting when i'm doing squats. #getalife "

fucking aaaarrrggghhhh

It's so obviously a 'look at me' plea that I actually hurt from cringing so much.

Haha. Roflz at this, but out of rep unfortunately mate. Lot of love on here at the minute.

Anyone who posts comments under a YouTube video. No need to expand really. If you don't know, just pick any video at random and read the comments. I'll see you and your rage induced eye twitch back here in 5.

I almost posted something on here a couple of weeks ago from the youtube comments section. I think it was some sort of road rage type video that had involved someone from the Middle East and someone from Eastern Europe, and I think it was in London. I decided against posting it because some of it really was quite racist. Extraordinary stuff including a discussion about the Yugoslav wars, halal meat, the various "smells" of different ethnicities, drug dealing, and finally some agreement that "blacks are worse". 100% serious conversation that must have been back and forth for several hours.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe some of the shit people get away with posting on YouTube, there's Rangers and Celtic supporters up here get the jail for using sectarian language online but seemingly it's fine to call people 'niggers' on YouTube. Not that the former is ok but some of the stuff on there is shocking.

The stuff under music videos is hilarious, people must spend half their spare time watching and commenting on artists they hate.

'Jeff Beck sux ass dickhead, go fuck ur mother.' etc.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can't believe some of the shit people get away with posting on YouTube, there's Rangers and Celtic supporters up here get the jail for using sectarian language online but seemingly it's fine to call people 'niggers' on YouTube. Not that the former is ok but some of the stuff on there is shocking.

The stuff under music videos is hilarious, people must spend half their spare time watching and commenting on artists they hate.

'Jeff Beck sux ass dickhead, go fuck ur mother.' etc.

It's as I said in a recent thread, all comments sections on websites are now full of trolls and the ill-educated.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

The shorts you buy on-line and the string that is normally used to hold the bloody things up...is just for "show" and doesn't go all the way round...

• Upvote 1