You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Flags on Anfield Road - Tonight

PeeG

While not a Union organised demonstration of support, we are claiming Paul Gardner as one of our own.

As such we thought it wise to let the police know on Tuesday what was likely to happen.

I have spoken to them today and they said the feedback was positive and they recognised the gathering for what it was.

So if it was felt that it should be repeated........

The showed a lot of spirit last night. I'd like to think some of that was inspired by the Anny Road greeting.

I was approached by a TV crew for an interview and politely declined thinking they were from Sky. Turns out it was LFC TV; another chance at stardom thrown away

While not a Union organised demonstration of support, we are claiming Paul Gardner as one of our own.

As such we thought it wise to let the police know on Tuesday what was likely to happen.

I have spoken to them today and they said the feedback was positive and they recognised the gathering for what it was.

So if it was felt that it should be repeated........

I know I am biased here, but this is what the union can do in things. We have the contacts there to make things happen, inform and advise. Its there as the name says to invoke the Spirit of Shankly.

I was approached by a TV crew for an interview and politely declined thinking they were from Sky. Turns out it was LFC TV; another chance at stardom thrown away

unlcuky, footage and interviews with fans is up on the e-season part of the official site, looks quality -top effort those involved! :yes:

Guest davelfc

Sammy Lee has dedicated the 2-0 victory over Tottenham Hotspur to the club's loyal supporters who he feels inspired the team to a crucial victory.

When the team coach arrived in Anfield Road ahead of kick-off the players and staff on board were greeted by hundreds of passionate Kopites - and the Reds' assistant boss admitted the players were touched by their show of support.

"Every three points is crucial but considering what has been happening this week in the build up to the game this was massive," Lee told Liverpoolfc.tv.

"Everyone realised that, the staff, the players and all the supporters and everyone involved in the football club.

"There is not enough praise for our supporters. To see them showing their support when we arrived was massive. We try to intregrate our supporters into everything we do because they are part of what we are doing.

"It was really emotional for us to see them singing and supporting us as always. The players certainly appreciated it. Pepe Reina came up to me in the dressing room and he was very emotional. He said this wouldn't happen at any other football club and it meant a lot to everybody.

"We had a difficult game away to Stoke last weekend and the support for us was phenomenal. They saw the effort the lads put in and it was the same against Tottenham.

"Everybody played their part in this victory."

Sammy: Spurs win was for you - Liverpool FC

Pepe Reina came up to me in the dressing room and he was very emotional. He said this wouldn't happen at any other football club and it meant a lot to everybody.

Just copied that piece from your post davelfc, Pepe rules and he is pure class.

Is it just me but the City v skanks thread has 190 replies with 3855 views. This thread, so far has 35 replies with 1745 views.

Anybody see what is wrong with this picture?

Nah you're spot on their mate, just take a look through the threads and how many have read/posted in them and you'll see a pattern emerging. I noticed this trend a long time ago.

I saw footage on the LFC channel news earlier, made me immensely proud to watch that, and a bit humbled truth be told. Very well done to all who took part, I was there in spirit. (unfortunately I'm still housebound).

Goose bumps when the coach came down the street, must have meant alot to some of the players like.

Kuyt's celebration for the Pen was quite good, seemed to point towards the Kop as much to say "That was for you"

FOAR last night at the 89th minute mark was mind blowing, like a european night from 2005.

Pepe Reina came up to me in the dressing room and he was very emotional. He said this wouldn't happen at any other football club and it meant a lot to everybody.

Just copied that piece from your post davelfc, Pepe rules and he is pure class.

I just read about this and was about to post it.I Fucking love Pepe ..I mean Really love him ..as in how you love your family etc.What a fucking top guy and lucky enough a top keeper.

Would love to have a few pints with the mad twat.I will honestly cry if he ever leaves

Oh and well done to the lads who organised this ..Excellent

Nah you're spot on their mate, just take a look through the threads and how many have read/posted in them and you'll see a pattern emerging. I noticed this trend a long time ago.

I saw footage on the LFC channel news earlier, made me immensely proud to watch that, and a bit humbled truth be told. Very well done to all who took part, I was there in spirit. (unfortunately I'm still housebound).

Cheers Chief, just wrong in my eyes! So long as it is ok with PeeG I will keep bumping this thread? I sincerely believe this is what we need more of and everyone that was there Wednesday night should be applauded every Wednesday from here till the end of the season. You are a credit to you club and a credit to your city!!!

Liiiiiiiiverpool, Liiiiiiiiiiverpool, Liiiiiiiiiiiiiverpool, Liiiiiiiiverpool.