You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Weekends other games

Rex Banner

Look, everyone is entitled to their opinion and we only have 'previous' to go on in relation to those opinions. ATK is an rafaphobe and wants to see him go, so of course he is going to waffle on about Villa being a threat as he wants to see the back of Rafa. Fair enough.

In my opinion, this season is wide open and that still includes us. We have been fucking rubbish this season yet if we win tomorrow we are 10 points off the top. OK, thats a lot to make up, but we have to hit form and I believe that the rest will continue to drop points, both against eachother and against lower teams in the league. I dont think we will win the league but the top 6 will be a lot closer this season than in any other season in the premier league era.

Its also important to nt out that I am on my third bottle of wine.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never really seen the fuss about him in all honesty. He looks like a good player but nothing special; what am I missing?

Well I don't know. Deadly shot, pace, strong, beats players with skill and technique. He's barely into his 20's as well. Going to dominate for years to come.

Chelsea conceded 3 goals from set pieces today but......

manmarkingalwaysworks.

To be fair to the people who are critical of zonal marking, they don't say that man marking always works. They just say that it's easier to use because you always know who is responsible for each player etc.

To be fair to the people who are critical of zonal marking, they don't say that man marking always works. They just say that it's easier to use because you always know who is responsible for each player etc.

You're right they dont. But I bet you if we concede from a corner tomorrow that cunt Gray will sit on his silly machine criticsing zonal marking and wont mention Chelsea conceding 3 goals from set pieces.

Well I don't know. Deadly shot, pace, strong, beats players with skill and technique. He's barely into his 20's as well. Going to dominate for years to come.

As I said, I think he's a good player but would you class him in the same league as the likes of Torres, Villa, Eto'o, Rooney etc?

You're right they dont. But I bet you if we concede from a corner tomorrow that cunt Gray will sit on his silly machine criticsing zonal marking and wont mention Chelsea conceding 3 goals from set pieces.

Was gonna say that's why I never watch analysis at half time, full time, etc, then I remembered he'll probably be commentating.

What's the percentage of games he commentates for, and how many of them are Liverpool matches? Yet another thing that sky have probably done just on the fucking wind up.

As I said, I think he's a good player but would you class him in the same league as the likes of Torres, Villa, Eto'o, Rooney etc?

I think he's on par with Rooney. I also think he will have a similar stature in the game when he reaches the age of the other players mentioned.

Was gonna say that's why I never watch analysis at half time, full time, etc, then I remembered he'll probably be commentating.

What's the percentage of games he commentates for, and how many of them are Liverpool matches? Yet another thing that sky have probably done just on the fucking wind up.

Whenever we are on sky he commentates. Its a bit harsh to say they are on the wind up putting him on our games. He's been there since they starting doing games and commentates every week.