You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

On 07/04/2019 at 23:19, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Iam waiting for a brekkie to be served on a live Tortoise, stick it at one end of the table and you have till it falls off the other end to eat. A challenge if you will.

They shouldn’t make you shell out too much for it though

Rept.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Right, my first ever entry on here. It’s a homemade job for me and Mrs belarus. I’m a pro beaner, but like to get them when I want them, not have them swarming my plate. Let’s have your worst you bunch of cunts...

6B87C9EE-1A9C-489B-9A29-1F874715FAC4.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hahaha. They’re not fish cakes, they’re potato rostis. They were good, but not as good as hash browns, which the shop by us didn’t have. 

Id give it a 7.5 out of 10. No bacon as I’m veggie now, so they are veggie sausages. They were decent too - like meaty bubble and squeak.

• Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, belarus said:

Right, my first ever entry on here. It’s a homemade job for me and Mrs belarus. I’m a pro beaner, but like to get them when I want them, not have them swarming my plate. Let’s have your worst you bunch of cunts...

Oh for fuck sake. Talk about ruining my weekend you cunt. 

Lets take it from the top.

3 coats of Valspan on thin bread isn't really the norm for a breakfast but compared to the rest of this stuff its nowhere near the worst addition. 

A whole tin of devil droppings in a dog bowl on top of a pixelated table mat which we can only assume is a recent picture of Maddie in the buff (or worse, Maggie) 

The plate looks like it was left on the floor while you painted your ceiling black 

The eggs are overcooked which explains why you jumped on them before you put them on your plate

Tomatoes are ideal for a fry-up but a particular kind. Not the kind you have got your slave to pick off next doors fucking tree then made him piss on from a height of I'd say about 8 feet. 

The mushrooms are about the only edible looking thing in this snuff version of modern art

They aren't sausages. They are two perfectly formed turds after a night on the real ale. One has snapped off at source and we can only assume its still hanging out of your arse as I type. 

Are they fish cakes or scallops? Either way it looks like while you were trying to find your nonce camera a pigeon has flown in to have a nibble and has spat it back on the plate and fucked off before you got back. 

The tip of the knife looks burned which I can only assume is something to do with being a junkie which goes 8% of the way to explaining the whole scenario I guess. 

You robbed the fork from my primary school canteen or a prison. 

1/2 a point for the mushrooms leaving you with a final score of -322.5/10 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

45 minutes ago, belarus said:

"All that lives is born to die"

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh for fuck sake. Talk about ruining my weekend you cunt. 

Lets take it from the top.

3 coats of Valspan on thin bread isn't really the norm for a breakfast but compared to the rest of this stuff its nowhere near the worst addition. 

A whole tin of devil droppings in a dog bowl on top of a pixelated table mat which we can only assume is a recent picture of Maddie in the buff (or worse, Maggie) 

The plate looks like it was left on the floor while you painted your ceiling black 

The eggs are overcooked which explains why you jumped on them before you put them on your plate

Tomatoes are ideal for a fry-up but a particular kind. Not the kind you have got your slave to pick off next doors fucking tree then made him piss on from a height of I'd say about 8 feet. 

The mushrooms are about the only edible looking thing in this snuff version of modern art

They aren't sausages. They are two perfectly formed turds after a night on the real ale. One has snapped off at source and we can only assume its still hanging out of your arse as I type. 

Are they fish cakes or scallops? Either way it looks like while you were trying to find your nonce camera a pigeon has flown in to have a nibble and has spat it back on the plate and fucked off before you got back. 

The tip of the knife looks burned which I can only assume is something to do with being a junkie which goes 8% of the way to explaining the whole scenario I guess. 

You robbed the fork from my primary school canteen or a prison. 

1/2 a point for the mushrooms leaving you with a final score of -322.5/10 

That is what they will call in Mortal Kombat a Fatality. 

Brutal this. 

For what it’s worth, the eggs were bob fucking on, so you can stick that in your boyfriend’s crack pipe and smoke it.

I can’t believe it’s been classed as the worst on here. I should be absolutely apoplectic here. Disgraceful comments. If Lifey or Ardja belittle it I may never make a brekkie again.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, belarus said:

Brutal this. 

For what it’s worth, the eggs were bob fucking on, so you can stick that in your boyfriend’s crack pipe and smoke it.

I can’t believe it’s been classed as the worst on here. I should be absolutely apoplectic here. Disgraceful comments. If Lifey or Ardja belittle it I may never make a brekkie again.

Who made it? You or Mrs belarus?