You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

2 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Lost for words on the omelette. May the lord have mercy on your soul.

The chilli flakes in the omelette are the sun dried type that you see all over in Turkey. Perfect for chucking in with omelettes. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Some people on here don’t deserve breakfasts. They should be made to skip it and move right on through to lunch. 

I’d have zero sympathy. They would have brought it on themselves. 

Dinner*

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

image.gif

It’s a brand new place with no reviews yet. Also just tracking the driver and the twat has gone in the opposite direction so I’m guessing he is doing another delivery and my food will turn up stone cold, the cunt. 

I’m optimistic.

Apart from the fact he that had obviously been sexually assaulted on the way here, the 1p Sausages tasting like shit, the black pudding having the consistency of granite and the haggis not actually tasting anything like haggis, it was sound.

0.5/10

Fucking cunts. 

IMG_5722.jpeg

IMG_5723.jpeg

• Upvote 7

Hahahahahaha fucking hell it looks like it’s been scooped up off the floor and if somebody served me that that’s exactly where it would end back up. Repped for the lack of beans and having the fucking nerve to post that sack of shit 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahahaha fucking hell it looks like it’s been scooped up off the floor and if somebody served me that that’s exactly where it would end back up. Repped for the lack of beans and having the fucking nerve to post that sack of shit 

They only got 0.5 because you can’t even order beans from them, the only thing that’s currently stopping me leaving their first review calling them paedo cunts.

6 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

They only got 0.5 because you can’t even order beans from them, the only thing that’s currently stopping me leaving their first review calling them paedo cunts.

Not all bad then 

1 hour ago, Fugitive said:

Apart from the fact he that had obviously been sexually assaulted on the way here, the 1p Sausages tasting like shit, the black pudding having the consistency of granite and the haggis not actually tasting anything like haggis, it was sound.

0.5/10

Fucking cunts. 

IMG_5722.jpeg

IMG_5723.jpeg

d819c7fdda02081a5dfda1465e09e2e8.gif

• Upvote 1

On 27/04/2024 at 13:10, Captain Willard said:

Today’s effort. 

IMG_4231.jpeg

As I was scrolling down the page and caught glimpse of the sliced baguette, bacon and black pudding  I thought it looked promising- then the rest of the picture came into view and I instinctively said "oh shit" out loud when I saw what is allegedly piccalilly.

Repped for the element of insanity         

5 hours ago, Fugitive said:

0.5/10

Fucking cunts. 

IMG_5722.jpeg

IMG_5723.jpeg

Did they describe the black pudding and square sausage as “flambéd” on the menu?

• Upvote 1