You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

1 minute ago, Dave D said:

You being you, you would probably wake up after impact, check on your Mrs and then if you had a phone signal you wouldn't call for help, you would start a new thread on the GF titled Mountains are shit

Haha. I’d start the thread then check a few others before I checked on her. See if Strontz has posted or anything. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Haha. I’d start the thread then check a few others before I checked on her. See if Strontz has posted or anything. 

We all know Strontz was on your list of 20 I love yous that you had prepared to send

• Upvote 1

I'm slightly perturbed by Stig's hypothetical 'Mountains are shit' thread.

It's hardly the mountain's fault if a plane has an issue and crashes into it. 

3 minutes ago, Mook said:

I would hardly be blaming it for being there. It might just be a shit mountain. Sort of “of all the mountains in all the world you had to pick this boring one” or something. That’s how I think it would go anyway. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mook said:

He would rightly be told he shouldn't have started a new thread about mountains as we already have one.  Someone would even post a helpful link to it.

Which would just top his day off what with the plane and everything    

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

I love  turbulence, I find it very exciting, like a rollercoaster ride but 3 miles above the ground. This is not a popular opinion with Mrs Willard or the Willard kids. 

I was on a plane over Europe a few years back (can't remember where now) when the plane hit some turbulence. Somebody shouted "Whee" like it was a fairground ride. After the 3rd or 4th bounce, the entire passenger cabin were shouting "Whee"

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Take it to another fucking thread, Mr T.

I come here to see shit breakfasts.

Willard started it talking about breakfast beers. It was inevitable it would lead to talking about planes and mountains.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Willard started it talking about breakfast beers. It was inevitable it would lead to talking about planes and mountains.

The beer thing was actually a redemption - so far his best bit.

The guy posted a bowl of muesli on the cooked breakfast thread!

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Mrs Spiby knocked this up for me today

IMG20240525113412.jpg

I see you’re trying to disguise your real identity due to the embarrassment caused by that triangular bread. 

You’ll need to do better than Spiby though. We’re on to you. 

The middle third is quite nice.

This is a bit like an abstract of the US population:

The bottom third looks to be plain white bread - the middle is quite nice, quality stuff cooked well - the top third looks to be afterbirth.

• Haha 1