You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mila FUCKING Kunis!

Steve Holt

And somehow Macaulay fucking Culkin is hanging out of the back of it.

Just when you thought the world couldn't piss you off any more, you find out that.

Not only is that pug faced cunt still living off the back of 2 good films from the 90's - he also gets to bang the amazing Miss Kunis.

Cunt

First time I ever saw her was in 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and I was like "who's is that fine peice of ass?!?" she's stunning in that film. I like that film mostly for that reason. She has shit taste in men though.

(I would like to point out I didn't actually say the above as I was watching it with Mrs jnp and she would have unleashed hell on me)

First time I ever saw her was in 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and I was like "who's is that fine peice of ass?!?" she's stunning in that film. I like that film mostly for that reason. She has shit taste in men though.

I used to watch that 70's show and she was quite hot but once I saw this film I was in love.

She's lovely.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Like most celebrities... She's just a slightly above average girl who is glorified.

Slightly above average? Where the fuck do you live*, because I'm moving there.

*not and actual question, 'gina.

Slightly above average? Where the fuck do you live*, because I'm moving there.

*not and actual question, 'gina.

That mentality is fucking shit. You think you can't find a girl as hot as her anywhere else in the world? Get real. Just because she is an actress doesn't mean she is suddenly that much hotter than she really is...

She's attractive, and a good looking girl, but she's not some absolutely amazing piece of tail.