You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just wondering Who do you hate more.

Guest simon

Which tema do you hate more?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which tema do you hate more?

• Mancheester United
    • Everton
    • Other

Guest simon

Simple one or the other.

For me I hate Blue shite more but allot of people i know hate the Mancs more

Ill give them there propper names just to stop Confusion which happens a lot from my polls

So

Manchester United or Everton which one do you hate more ill give an other option as well.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester United. From where I come from, every 2nd person thinks hes a Manchester United fan, and goes on about how they are the biggest and the best. Ask him one question about their history, and 8/10 times you draw a blank.

Utter cunts.

Guest simon

Its about the full package not just the fans or just the club its about the club and its fans and everything else about it.

I hate the vermin with a passion. I grew up being bullied about football because most of the people in my year were United fans. All glory hunting knobheads who still haven't gone to Old Toilet, and probably never will. The sort who go out and get their shirts printed with the latest big name signing every season. Their typical sort of fan. I grew up during a lean spell for LFC, and in the interim they were winning everything in sight, ripping me to shreds every Monday in school. The fans are just the start of the filth at that club. The players, manager, chief executive etc etc are all loatheable. Whiskey conk is an absolute twat, I HATE that horrible Jug headed cunt Rooney, I hate the whole "holier than thou" attitude the club have from top to bottom. They, to me, represent everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, that is wrong about football today. They invoke an anger inside me that I think is dangerous, but then I remember how much I hate Wigan RL and I realise it's not quite bordering on critical. I hate those cunts more than anything in football.

As for the other shower of shite, there are days when I think I do hate them more, but we always, always get the last laugh on them. However, I still hate them an awful lot. Everything about them is cringeworthy. Their Lord of the Rings a-like manager pandered to the knobhead fans from the second he walked through the door with his cringetastic bollocks about Everton being "The People's Club." Their dickhead fans genuinely believed that to be true yet they have sold out about 3 games in "der Moyesiah's" time at the club. You could even get tickets on the day for derby games. Not that I'd go and sit in with the hate-filled meffs. Their fans are horrible. You get the occasional good one, but the truth is that I know two good blues from about 30. The rest are absolute mongs who don't want the problems over Heysel to subside, and don't want to pull together to get Justice for the 96, they want confrontation. They are just a complete shower of knobheads, and I am absolutely delighted they got beaten today.

The pair of them are festering holes. Thank God my Dad brought me up a Liverpool fan.

Its about the full package not just the fans or just the club its about the club and its fans and everything else about it.

Which is why Everton realrey bother me. Let them be bitter about us when their fighting for 5th and the odd trophy every 15 years. The scum from Manchester have equally vile support but are also a genuine rival for trophies. It won't be long till we play them in the European Cup and then this question will be moot.

Manchester United. From where I come from, every 2nd person thinks hes a Manchester United fan, and goes on about how they are the biggest and the best. Ask him one question about their history, and 8/10 times you draw a blank.

Utter cunts.

Well that's the same with most Liverpool fans where you come from.