You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A thread about a man named Xabi

dave u

What to do?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Buy Dave House, Gerrard centre mid, go 442.
    • Buy Augero, Gerrard centre mid, stay 4231.
    • Gerrard in the hole, buy centre mid, stay 4231
    • Don’t care, kill Rafa, burn down RBS

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Does this forum software allow you to put people on ignore' date=' or is that the other one?

If you can, how do you do it? I've only been here a few days and this guy is really starting to annoy me.[/quote']

Supoib

But obviously, people on have a problem with TT/Rash because his history has prejudiced people

Be prepared to be called a racist any time now though

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
User CP - Edit ignore list.

Using it has done wonders for me.

Top job, thanks. Repped.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
You think this fella is new to the forum? Ha ha.

Yes I do, but you obviously know different, so tell me, oh sage one, who is this new mystery poster?

Also, whilst we are here, have you answered AWS's question yet?

Is this what's called Battle of the Banned?

This lad used to lambast me NON STOP on devery thread for coming back on here after being banned although I have always done so by asking Dave first. He on the other hand has sneaked back a few times and expects not to take stick? Right.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Supoib

But obviously, people on have a problem with TT/Rash because his history has prejudiced people

Be prepared to be called a Racist any time now though

I've never heard of the guy before I joined here, although he has negged me and called me a cunt.

'Which was nice'

dvd243sp7.png

I am not allowed to ask a simple question but expected to take ferocious abuse from people on a daily basis? Good one.

Rash you know what you are at, on a couple of occassions you's have been having a little go at each other.

The two of you were both banned and are both now back. Just let old grudges go and people will think a lot better of you. Just a bit of advice mate.

Any news of Xabi?

Do we know where he is?

I`m going to Oslo to watch our game on Wednesday, for pure selfish reasons I hope Alonso will play some part in that game, especially as he was out injured last time I went over in May.

If he is going to leave lets get it done after this game, I`ll do my part to get Alonso chants going so he`ll know what he will lose out on by leaving for those ubercunts.

First Figo and now Alonso, I`m cursed.