You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I was in Aldershot about 3 years ago and went into burger king. Stood in front of me was danny dyer saying to the woman on the counter 'yeah, all fackin ave a fackin bk flamer wiv a fackin diet coke' i was pissing myself laughing at him and he gave me daggers. I had 2 lfc badges on my jacket and i heard him mutter 'fackin livvapool' to his mate as he walked out. He looked like he'd been on the beak for 3 days and hadnt gone to bed. He had eyes like a panda and all his hair was sticking up on the top of his head.

I watched the UFO thing last night. For an actor, the least he could've done is acted like he was fuckin interested in the subject for the duration the show.

Had to laugh at them all 'meditating' in the final part. They were probably pissing themselves at Dyer all along.

I watched him in one of his 'Hardest Men' episodes where he met a fella who was ex-army and a bit of a martial arts expert and still loved the old yomping and having nights out on the moors like he did in the service.

Dyer goes on a night trip with him intending to camp out until the morning but cos he needed a shit but had to do it in some cling film and couldnt do it,he called a taxi and fucked off back to his hotel while the fella kept on sleeping out overnight.

It was quite funny actually. Hes difficult to hate because hes so unintentionally funny.

If you haven't seen the deadliest men episode with Stephen French please take the time to watch it. It's all on youtube and is literally some of the funniest television ever broadcast. Ever. Ignore the fact that it's Danny Dyer and you have one of the most comical characters in history (French) walking around Liverpool chatting absolute nonsense for about an hour.

Guest ShoePiss
If you haven't seen the deadliest men episode with Stephen French please take the time to watch it. It's all on youtube and is literally some of the funniest television ever broadcast. Ever. Ignore the fact that it's Danny Dyer and you have one of the most comical characters in history (French) walking around Liverpool chatting absolute nonsense for about an hour.

This sounded promising so I looked on youtube but can only find 2 of the 5 parts that episode is split into, going to have to download the thing.

It's hard to beat unintentionally funny telly.

Seriously it's absolutely brilliant. There are more catchphrases from it than you can possibly remember. The "real live taxation" he performs on Danny Dyer is one of the highlights. He whispers something in Danny Dyer's ear which Dyer says is so bad it could not possibly be repeated on television.

I don't want to ruin any of it because it's literally brilliant but he basically spends the whole programme trying to explain how hard he is while also trying to look highly intelligent. He does this by trying to use as many long words as possible in completely unnecessary circumstances.

Guest ShoePiss
Seriously it's absolutely brilliant. There are more catchphrases from it than you can possibly remember. The "real live taxation" he performs on Danny Dyer is one of the highlights. He whispers something in Danny Dyer's ear which Dyer says is so bad it could not possibly be repeated on television.

I don't want to ruin any of it because it's literally brilliant but he basically spends the whole programme trying to explain how hard he is while also trying to look highly intelligent. He does this by trying to use as many long words as possible in completely unnecessary circumstances.

Fuck me it's silverlining!

Is that the one where French describes hiding under leaves in Sefton Park lake to avoid some 'hit men'?

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched this. I'd never heard of this Stephen French character til i read your post. Some of the stuff he was saying i felt like actually cringing. Dyer surely must have realised he was having the piss taken out of him?? & that was the 1st ever episode. He must have thought to himself 'For fack sake, what the fack have i got myself in for here?'.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Some comedy gold to be had on his Twitter feed...

Danny Dyer ‏@MrDDyer

Fucks your nut right up learning dialogue. Besion....aide....si te plait. Especially this French bollocks. Need a snout.

Danny Dyer ‏@MrDDyer

I can't believe it. I've just seen a fly. It was a slow fat cunt but never the less it's fucking October. Fucking wound me up no end.

Danny Dyer ‏@MrDDyer

UFO's. They exist I'm telling ya whether or not there coming down and whacking there fingers up our arses is another story. #wanna believe