You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Difference in the Mourinho situation is when he left Chelsea were still owned by a Russian billionaire who could still buy world class talent and evetually after a season they are managed by Scholari who before arriving at Chelsea was highly respected as a manager.

Due to our owners financial position if Rafa were to leave we would be managed by someone like Bruce Arena without a pot to piss in.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me there's some revisionism going on in this thread.

And some total shite. Some people have used this once again to jump on their agenda bandwagon while clouding a few posters reasoned arguements. How about people read what others are posting and stop arguing about the same shite AGAIN. Getting a bit too tedious.

I felt a bit bad after John pulled me about my 'Pussies' thread, well do you know what John mate there are a lot of reds on here who are pussies mate and bring shame on people like yourself who know voice your disagreements in the appropriate way.

Dave, proprietor of a great website and publisher of a great fanzine, is starting to sound like ATK. Agenda overdrive.

I think he is sitting as much on the fence has he can without sounding like he is either side. Atk he is far from being. I disagree with a lot of what atk says, Dave does have opinions that I don't agree with but them across that makes me appreciate his opinions more.

He only did that once if I remember correctly, away at Newcastle in the snow. One of their players then got an injury and they lost the game with ten men.

Shut it, it was a genius piece of management and I won't hear a bad word said about it.

Have opinions on Benitez changed so much that people seem to be forgetting the almost constant barrage of abuse that used to be directed at parry when it came to signings. Accusations of not moving fast enough (Alves/Simao) dictating prices (Walcott) and a host of other players we slated him for not getting.

And some total shite. Some people have used this once again to jump on their agenda bandwagon while clouding a few posters reasoned arguements. How about people read what others are posting and stop arguing about the same shite AGAIN. Getting a bit too tedious.

I felt a bit bad after John pulled me about my 'Pussies' thread, well do you know what John mate there are a lot of reds on here who are pussies mate and bring shame on people like yourself who know voice your disagreements in the appropriate way.

I appreciate the sentiments mate. I didn't have a problem at all with your thread the other night at all and if it came across that I did I apologize. I can even understand why you started the thread as that is what you believe so I respect that. I am all for rational debate on here even if I don't agree with people the world would be boring if everybody agreed about everything.

I wouldn't go as far to say as to 'I know how to voice my disagreements in the appropriate way' however and I posted a post last Friday night on here which I am not particularly proud of when I called Rafa an ''excuse of a man'' after the contract talks broke down last week and I regret saying it and I wouldn't stand by what I said to prove some kind of point. I think Rafa is being as manipulative as any of the others are right now however and I will stand by that until I see or hear something that will make me change my mind. Only time will tell if his media manipulations are for the RIGHT reasons however. I want to believe they are but I just can't see it to be honest.

Anyone who uses the word agenda is an absolute gobshite. I've been going the game since I can remember, the only agenda I've got is seeing Liverpool do well.

Like Dave, If any player wanted to leave the club because the manager left, well I'd much rather they left anyway.

Not that I want Rafa to leave or want him not to suceed, but it's good to hear the truth, I'm fed up of this pre-concieved notion that the world around LFC would implode if Rafa was to leave the club, because it's bullshit.

The only people who have the destiny of LFC in their hands are the owners, in the grand scheme of things atm, Rafa has very little influence.

It's interesting that you only chose to speak out about this piece of spin Dave. What is interesting too, is that you never speak out about any of Bacombe's spin.

I don't think it's balanced.

My Stance on Bascombe is that he's said stuff people didn't want to hear.

So let me get this straight - Man United will thrash an Everton side that they could only draw with at Goodison when Everton were in the middle of a disaterous home run, despite the fact Everton are now playing far better football than they were at that point? That's a given is it?

SM mate a blueshite capitulation is absolutely nailed-on.

They're like the truck drivers in Goodfellas, the ones who tip Henry and Tommy off about all the good loads.

"Can you believe this shit? Two n*ggers just scored four goals past us! You believe that shit, huh? You fuckin' believe that? ???"

efc__1221417998_moyes-off.jpg

Shut it, it was a genius piece of management and I won't hear a bad word said about it.

Have opinions on Benitez changed so much that people seem to be forgetting the almost constant barrage of abuse that used to be directed at parry when it came to signings. Accusations of not moving fast enough (Alves/Simao) dictating prices (Walcott) and a host of other players we slated him for not getting.

But now the truth is out. Parry bought Torres. Benitez wanted DJ Campbell.

It's interesting that you only chose to speak out about this piece of spin Dave. What is interesting too, is that you never speak out about any of Bacombe's spin.

I don't think it's balanced.

I spoke out about this as I know it to be absolute horse shit. Pure and simple. Yet now I'm the one with an 'agenda'??

I'm not even going to waste my time anymore, fuck it.

Maybe some people don't have as good a vocabulary as Dave and john, doesn't mean they don't have a right to voice an opinion.

I think it would be a certainty that some players would follw Rafa out of the club and there are a number of reasons for that one they are Rafa's players and just as he brought Garcia and Alonso to Liverpool he would bring players he knows to his new one also the players we have are Rafa's palayers and they ensure that the team play the Rafa way any new manager would want to bring in his own players and that means some out some in

Also no player who is asked a direct question like this would come out and confirm it one way or the other at this stage no one knows what way this will pan out at this stage and all options are open for everyone but with so many Spanish players and if the Spanish Manager moves on its not to much to believe some players will follow as for who leaks what when and from which side doesnt really matter there is one fact that needs to be sorted and that is who spends the clubs cash when it comes to players Parry or the Manager take Rafa out of the picture for a moment and i cant see why you would trust Parry over any manager