You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shannon Matthews' mother

Randy Marsh

Have you ever heard of a criminal plot like it though?

"Hey let's kidnap my daughter and stick her under your bed. I'll call the police, they'll call the papers, and when someone offers a reward her uncle can find her wandering around the market and we'll claim it."

Allegedly

Is it brilliant or stupid? Or both?

Guest PaddyBerger15

"Hey let's kidnap my daughter and stick her under your bed. I'll call the police, they'll call the papers, and when someone offers a reward her uncle can find her wandering around the market and we'll claim it."

Allegedly

The beauty of scum is that fundamentally, they are really fucking childishly stupid.

Allegedly

I can just imagine her lining her brood up against a wall and doing 'eenie-meeni-miney-moe' to decide which poor fucker got the gig (allegedly).

Joking aside: Pointing the finger is too easy, these fuckers are hopeless in a way most of us can't even begin to understand. At least Shannon has half a chance of a decent life for being taken into care and that's the only good to come out of this shitstorm.

The beauty of scum is that fundamentally, they are really fucking childishly stupid.

That's the truth of it. If most criminals had reasonable levels of intelligence I'd be out of a job.

I read about a reasonbly good plot in the paper yesterday though. A 50yr old female accountant who couldn't get work basically applied for jobs, deliberately performed badly, then made an age-descrimination claim against the companies when she wasn't shortlisted. I think about ten of them paid up between £4k and £10k each. She then got greedy, and was caught while on the process of making another five claims.

Bet her piss flaps smell like Bovril.

Fucking quality

his brain capacity was really highlighted by this. How did he not think, "oh, the police are round here quite a lot lately, i had best delete those photos"

It makes him even more stupid if he knew abaout the alleged plot.

"Hey glasses boy, we're stashing the young'un under mikes' bed at 09:00hrs tomorrow, you'd best take your PC's hard drive in the back and smash it up with an axe, police activity is going to be ramped up in these parts quite rapidly."

* replies in Matt Lucas voice

"Yeah'know!"