You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Robert Keane to Liverpool Football Club

fivetimes

Some food for thought.

Overall, outside of Ronaldo, no other player has outscored Keane in the league in the last 3 years.

Keane has also outscored Drobga in the league in his time at Cheslea(4 years).

He has also outscored Rooney in Rooneys time as a pro, in the league(6 years).

I actually didn't think he was that consistent. He'd do a job for us alright.

Not gonna happen

The gay celebrating Lazy pisshead bigtime charlie dyslexic skanger will be staying at WHL with a few extra sheckles in his back pocket thanks to his leeching whore thats employed by SFX manipulating the media and using us yet again as a bartering tool...Its a good thing really ,Liverpool isnt ready for a invasion of Tallaght people

Not gonna happen

The gay celebrating Lazy pisshead bigtime charlie dyslexic skanger will be staying at WHL with a few extra sheckles in his back pocket thanks to his leeching whore thats employed by SFX manipulating the media and using us yet again as a bartering tool...Its a good thing really ,Liverpool isnt ready for a invasion of Tallaght people

Come on Gav, I've seen you defend Stephen Ireland and the scumbag other Keane, what gives?

Come on Gav, I've seen you defend Stephen Ireland and the scumbag other Keane, what gives?

They are from Cork, Robbie Keane is a dub.

I dont know where this is coming from. I know people involved with Crumlin United, Robbie Keane's boyhood club who should, I think, get a few quid from the transfer and they have heard nothing concrete. All paper talk so far.

I dont know where this is coming from. I know people involved with Crumlin United, Robbie Keane's boyhood club who should, I think, get a few quid from the transfer and they have heard nothing concrete. All paper talk so far.

That's immaterial ,I thought you'd give me a little bit more credit than that

Fair enough, but I supppose at least he was willing to play for his country. :ermm:

I dont think those particular performances warrented that discription...On a Plus side ,at least Lillies owners were happy

That's immaterial ,I thought you'd give me a little bit more credit than that

I do Gav and you are right. He would need to clean up his act an awful lot if he came here. Personally, I dont believe it is really on the cards and those at Crumlin Utd I know seem to know sweet fa about this. Perhaps his obvious desire to play for us, might make him change his ways but I dont think thats worth a £10m gamble.

I am surprised that no-one has asked why Spurs are happy to sell their most consistent scorer to a club who achieves a CL place year in year out, which must be there goal? They dont need the money, thats pretty obvious.

My answer : Its because of behaviour like you described above.

I do Gav and you are right. He would need to clean up his act an awful lot if he came here. Personally, I dont believe it is really on the cards and those at Crumlin Utd I know seem to know sweet fa about this. Perhaps his obvious desire to play for us, might make him change his ways but I dont think thats worth a £10m gamble.

I am surprised that no-one has asked why Spurs are happy to sell their most consistent scorer to a club who achieves a CL place year in year out, which must be there goal? They dont need the money, thats pretty obvious.

My answer : Its because of behaviour like you described above.

Crumlin Utd will know nothing about this until after it's done. If they have a pre-agreed percentage fee (which surprises me given how many professional clubs he has played for since Crumlin. At least one of them would have got rid of that agreement by now) then they will be paid it by Tottenham only after the deal has been completed. No one from Spurs or Liverpool will even think of talking to Crumlin until it is signed sealed and delivered.

Apart from what Gav has mentioned, what other terrible behaviour are people talking about. I thought Ramos considered him a model pro?

Crumlin Utd will know nothing about this until after it's done. If they have a pre-agreed percentage fee (which surprises me given how many professional clubs he has played for since Crumlin. At least one of them would have got rid of that agreement by now) then they will be paid it by Tottenham only after the deal has been completed. No one from Spurs or Liverpool will even think of talking to Crumlin until it is signed sealed and delivered.

Apart from what Gav has mentioned, what other terrible behaviour are people talking about. I thought Ramos considered him a model pro?

Im not sure but I think he married an orangewoman and I dont think there is a bigger sin in Cork than that

So what if he was out the night before an international. Everybody makes mistakes, this one shouldn't be held against him forever.

I for one would be made up if he joined us, I think he's a top player who would definitely improve our team.

How long ago was that then?

German game

He ran up a 2k bartab in Lillies 2 nights before the French game,but there was also

Any time Ireland are playing at home ,Wrights in swords ,with their VIP section is the place to see it all ,whether its the real legends like Aldo ,or the blowins like O'shea or keane ,its where they all go .Theres some link between a ex player and the owners I think so they all go there

They would only recieve a percentage of the transfer fee if Keane was sold from the club they sold him too, eg They recieved a percentage of the £6 million Wolves got from Coventry. all the other transfer fees from Inter Milan, Leeds Utd and Spurs they would of got nothing.

Also i've met Keane out loads of times when he played for Wolves and Coventry and on every occasion he was a sound lad, he used to live two minutes from my house and he would always acknowledge fans who wanted a photo or an autograph.