You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Robert Keane to Liverpool Football Club

fivetimes

I think that Robbie Keane is the type of player we havnt had since Beardsley left he would link up well with Torres if it where to happen

The good think about the players we are being linked with are they (Barry Keane) both know the Prem are both viewed by their clubs and fans as someone they dont want to lose and more importantly would fit in here at our Club

Graham Hunter was just on Dublins newstalk station speaking about the Keane link. Apparently Rafas interest is very definite and Keane has always told spurs that if liverpool did make a bid that he wanted to be made aware of it. Well today Liverpools interest was confirmed and keane has told Spurs board that he wants to go and has asked that they agree a deal with us.

I think that Robbie Keane is the type of player we havnt had since Beardsley left he would link up well with Torres if it where to happen

The good think about the players we are being linked with are they (Barry Keane) both know the Prem are both viewed by their clubs and fans as someone they dont want to lose and more importantly would fit in here at our Club

Irish Master's T/F on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

looks pacey

MIssed it mate. what was said? I presume it was on off the ball?

the interest from Liverpool is very real. Apparently Keane has some deal with Spurs that will allow him to leave. this deal is being loved by fans in Liverpool. Crouch is part of the deal, but Crouch wants to wait and see all his options.

the interest from Liverpool is very real. Apparently Keane has some deal with Spurs that will allow him to leave. this deal is being loved by fans in Liverpool. Crouch is part of the deal, but Crouch wants to wait and see all his options.

while i'd be happy with keane coming the simple facts are:

We will lose xabi & crouchie and replace them with barry & keane while at the same time spending approx 10m in the process.

Good business? Not really..............

i think that Keane would link up with Torres better than Crouch could and I think that Barry will give us better options on the left hand side than Xabi will plus he is more consistent than xabi.

Both would make us better as a team, and in my opinion strenghten the squad.