You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Quick 'hello'

Redder Lurtz

hopefully its not gunna happen tomoro as its a special day for the havant players, dont want to ruin it for them, all anti-americanism will start from the sunderland, thats the plan

I don't see that we'll ruin anything for the opposition. It's not as if we'll be singing anti T&G songs for 90 minutes. Can't let it slip, the bastards need reminding we don't want them.

hopefully its not gunna happen tomoro as its a special day for the havant players, dont want to ruin it for them, all anti-americanism will start from the sunderland, thats the plan

Fuck them!!!!!!!!!

Shall we roll out the red carpet, shower them, give them a bollock tickle and then lose just so they have a "nice day". I hope we get fucking 20. I HATE "plucky giant killers".

And the 6000 that will come up with them, why are their average crowds about 942 (plus old george, if his corns arent playing up with scamp his jack russell which has been dead for 3 years but George hasnt felt the drag on the lead or the smell yet.)

Fair comment, fivetimes. Are the opposition fans gonna miss the opportunity to give us the 'sign on, sign on' songs and the 'who are ya, who are ya' if one of our boys so much as misplaces a single pass?

Na, you're right. Fuck 'em.

Course not. They all suport the manc vermin usually (apart from the 942 and george and Scamp - and even scamp once got his lipstick out when seeing Ronaldo on the box) but have decided to suddenly paint their faces because their home village has got a decent game.

Course not. They all suport the manc vermin usually (apart from the 942 and george and Scamp - and even scamp once got his lipstick out when seeing Ronaldo on the box) but have decided to suddenly paint their faces because their home village has got a decent game.

Ha ha couldnt be truer that,wonder if they will sing Michael Shields songs !

I think that most of the 6000 are Portsmouth fans

Great, so we will get some over-sized, long haired, neandethal looking, scruffy stinking bellend in a waste-coat flapping his bingo wings about with a school bell and shouting "geoff and scamps black and white army" or whatever bollocks they have.

Their goes my kip time.

Great, so we will get some over-sized, long haired, neandethal looking, scruffy stinking bellend in a waste-coat flapping his bingo wings about with a school bell and shouting "geoff and scamps black and white army" or whatever bollocks they have.

:lol: