You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rosie Webster Tribute Thread

Section_31

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's fair to say that when a group of lads on an internet forum are discussing hypothetically nailing soap opera/Page 3 blart, credibility has already been stretched somewhat.

Or did Rape mean in terms of fucking her to death?  In fairness, I haven't watched Corrie since I was a kid, but I had seen via the press that they'd tried to make it more gritty.

Aye, nothing more than a tit hanger, that lass. Thing is, her tits is really quite nice. I'd shag her senseless, but only if she promised not to talk to me afterwards.

Just noticed you wrote this in the style of Worzel Gummidge.

A cuppa tea and a slice a' cock, Aunt 'elen?

• 2 months later...

Dunno about that, how do you even start explaining the pages of that book being stuck together?

Use the book, unless you chose that particular page...

masturbation, manipulation of the genital organs for pleasure, usually to orgasm. The term masturbation generally connotes self-manipulation, but it can also be used to describe manipulation of or by a sexual partner, exclusive of sexual intercourse. Once the object of extravagant superstitions and severe taboos, masturbation by adults was frowned upon in the majority of premodern societies. Christian moral teaching condemned it as the sin of Onan, who in the Old Testament was censured for spilling his seed; and the Roman Catholic church still officially condemns masturbation as a mortal sin.

The American researcher Alfred Kinsey and others estimated that at mid-20th century at least 92 percent of all American males and 70–80 percent of all females have indulged in masturbation, and European studies show comparable figures.

The stigma against masturbation is decreasing, and many students of sexual behaviour extoll its virtues as being healthy, pleasurable, sedative, and a release of tension. Masturbation is a widely used element in sex therapy.