You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

10 Minute Veronin Youtube Goals Bononza

El Rojo

Great stuff. How do i become a Voromaniac?

I really hate how he has been written off as "the new 4th choice" and one that "Rafa wouldnt have brought him in if he had the investment". No one knows how Rafa rates him or how hes planning on playing him.

I'm liking the look of his pace, aggression and determination - things we are obviously lacking at the moment.

I've always wondered why we have not tried more players from the German League.

For me German football is the most similar to English in terms of speed of the games and physicality, which are two main reservations when buying players from abroad.

A good collection of different types of goals. One thing he has got is good movement in and around the box.

The commentators on Euro sport last night were saying liverpool supporters should be happy with the signing. He has the strength and pace to adapt to the premiership.

Nobody really know until he gets a run of games but I am more positive than negative.

I reckon he'll be at least as good as, and maybe better than chavchenko in his first season. The only difference being, the small matter of £30M.

How ironic it would be, if we were all looking to spend £30M on a top class player such as Eto'o or Tevez or somebody like that, only to have 'The Answer' here all the time signed for nothing.

He looks the business from that clip alone.

However- best not to build the lad up into something that he may struggle to be- I remember last season seeing a youtube clip of the goals that Gonzalez scored in La Liga and thinking "fucking hell he looks great."

I do think he'll be a great signing for us though, providing he is used right.

I'd be looking to spend the bulk of the money from the Americans now on a winger to supply Voronin with plnety of ammunition. Somebody like Wright-Phillips, who I hear maybe looking to get out of "the Bridge"?

Well... I've watched him plenty and he is does possess the 'pedigree' to score 20+ goals. However, it's pretty unlikely because of the rotational system and such.

I think his pace and intelligent movement will provide some key goals though probably coming off the bench.

should have signed Pizarro from bayern Munich.

I've changed my mind about Pizarro after watching that Youtube clip. The guy is now a cult legend before he's even put an LFC shirt on in my opinion.

My mind has been changed, I have seen the error of my ways and from this day and forever I shall be a Voromaniac.

I wouldn't put too much weight on the videos on youtube - it's a highlights package, it's meant to put him in a good light.

Some decent finishes though.

Precisely, I bet there's a Cisse compilation that looks amazing - but it's compressing hours of play into a few good touches.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Ok

I'm a voromaniac.

I've changed my mind about Pizarro after watching that Youtube clip. The guy is now a cult legend before he's even put an LFC shirt on in my opinion.

My mind has been changed, I have seen the error of my ways and from this day and forever I shall be a Voromaniac.

Mortals, you must believe, the Lord Voronin will deliver.

Non-believers will pay.