You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Raul ?

Guest stephenknapp

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real madrid

RAÚL: "MI COMPROMISO ES SEGUIR EN EL REAL MADRID"

EFE (Madrid)

Raúl González, capitán del Real Madrid, se mostró molesto con las filtraciones sobre su futuro, dijo que desconoce el interés del Liverpool y solicitó al club que le aclare personalmente su situación, mostrando en todo momento su deseo de seguir en la casa blanca

In other words he wants to stay at Madrid but if all else fails there's always Liverpool

Not sure if this would be a good move. Very good goalscoring record but 30 years of age in June & no longer a regular at Real Madrid. Sounds like another Fernando Morientes.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/sport/sport2.shtml

Fucking hell, this and that shite out of the People on the other thread? I'd start getting a decent Sunday paper mate - not only will you become better informed about a rang of interesting topics and develop your awareness of current affairs, you'll also be left with less time to peddle your arsepiss on here. Winner all round, eh?

I wonder if Voronin was simply an insurance signing by Rafa from when he was still unsure of the level of backing he'd get from the new owners.

About time someone said that. (why didn't I:( )

He smells of insurance policy.

Think Rafa will flog bellamy (and if he has a good end to the season it could add a few Mill to his price tag) and go for one of the big players. If he doesn't get them before deadline day he'll still have Voronin as back up.

I'm surprised none of the YouTube faithful have dragged up some film of this guy to see how fast he really is.

I wonder if Voronin was simply an insurance signing by Rafa from when he was still unsure of the level of backing he'd get from the new owners.

Amazing isnt it Ive must have made this point at least 3 times in the last 2 months and no one wants to debate but when you bring it up its party time:party:

I like you would love to know if Rafa could now un do the deal would he or does he really see something in the player that us fans dont, ie some fans hatred of Peter Crouch before he joined us.

Amazing isnt it Ive must have made this point at least 3 times in the last 2 months and no one wants to debate but when you bring it up its party time:party:

I like you would love to know if Rafa could now un do the deal would he or does he really see something in the player that us fans dont, ie some fans hatred of Peter Crouch before he joined us.

That's a possibility but I'd prefer to go with Paul's insurance policy idea.