You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great. G-fucking-reat! :D I'm without 2 of my best players through suspension (Tyler Maynes, 10 times in xpert11 team and Simon O'Shea, my lead goalscorer) and another of my strikers is injured for the Championship decider match between me and Madstock to see who effectively wins the league. I have one striker to play, who doesnt have the best of form atm.

I'm screwed!

Getting you excuses in a bit early, aren't you?

If you lose "Poor old me - look at this, all these players banned/injured"

If you win "Plucky team spirit with so many players out etc.."

I'm very grateful that Larry Lewis has got his suspension out of the way, in any case, although I wouldn't be arrogant enough to suggest that it is a championship decider, as the teams just below us might take that as a bit insulting...

You won, while LiverpoolSweden were the only team in the top 5 not to win. Can't remember your score though. I think that's 3 points clear for you. I'm 6 points behind LS, and play them on the last day of the season; Popeless are 3 points behind them.

Cheers mate - how many rounds are left? Must be close to the season end now like? 4 maybe 5 games?

And for me. The longer I'm not talked about the more dangerous I become. At least until I lose next week.

Muswell Hillbillies?

Sneaking up from behind are we? I think Clart might be out of it now, but you and Govan are enjoying an outsider role at the moment, a nice role to have. If you beat me next round you are right up there. The big favourit must be Inglorious though, and most certainly not me. I've got too many away games against good teams to manage it I think. Ingloriuos today (which ended fairly well), you next week and then Govan away after that. I need at least 4p from the next two if I'm to win the thing I think.

Check out a message I got in my Inbox

"The old widow in the house next to your stadium has died. It turned out she was a big fan and according to her will Up the Gloucester gets 35 000 econ. May she rest in peace!"

hahah, quality

I won a game (the other day) Finally!!, now on 6 points

:thumbsup:

Getting you excuses in a bit early, aren't you?

If you lose "Poor old me - look at this, all these players banned/injured"

If you win "Plucky team spirit with so many players out etc.."

I'm very grateful that Larry Lewis has got his suspension out of the way, in any case, although I wouldn't be arrogant enough to suggest that it is a championship decider, as the teams just below us might take that as a bit insulting...

I'd definately say this match was for first place, as we only have about 3 more matches after that dont we? So it would be virtually impossible for them to get 1st if one of us wins the match. I dont know, I reckon you're definately the favourite seen as I dont have a fully fit squad and everything.

mourinho.jpg

Are you sure? I just checked and havent recieved an invite. I'll send you one anyways. Utonium, right?

EDIT* Just checked and the "Challenge Team" button on your homepage cant be clicked, so I assume your request is processing or something. I'm not sure.

2-1 to the funkpump today, woohoo!

For Stu

FC Wollert 0 - Govan Athletic 1

3 0 - 0 Penalty miss by Tim McCall in FC Wollert

29 Nicky Bean was booked

32 0 - 1 Shot after a corner: Goal scorer was Jake Walton assisted by Jake Bartlett

36 Marlon Arnott was booked

Possession: 52 - 48 (51-49)

Chances: 2 - 4 (1-2)

Home - Man Of The Match - Away

Warren Townshend Kyle Crusoe

Get in. I've handed out my second 7-0 thrashing in a week. The Popeless Club lost, and Fink did me a big favour by beating LiverpoolSweden. And because I know he'll ask:

The Angry Dragons FC - Liverpoolsweden

2 (0 - 1) 1

Round 15 in Division 3

Endcliffe Park 2006-08-24 12:00

Referee: Jonas Klipsk (S8, H3)

Match sponsor

16 0 - 1 Shot after a corner: Goal scorer was Richard Hiller assisted by Terry Askey

46 1 - 1 Shot after a corner: Goal scorer was Joe Laws assisted by Damian Daly

50 Tomas Halliwell was booked

82 2 - 1 Long range shot: Goal scorer was Joe Laws assisted by Terry Lynch

Possession: 53 - 47 (52-48 )

Chances: 8 - 2 (4-2)

Ethan Baggott Dion Holland

The promotion race is back on!

Get in. I've handed out my second 7-0 thrashing in a week. The Popeless Club lost, and Fink did me a big favour by beating LiverpoolSweden. And because I know he'll ask:

The Angry Dragons FC - Liverpoolsweden

2 (0 - 1) 1

Round 15 in Division 3

Endcliffe Park 2006-08-24 12:00

Referee: Jonas Klipsk (S8, H3)

Match sponsor

16 0 - 1 Shot after a corner: Goal scorer was Richard Hiller assisted by Terry Askey

46 1 - 1 Shot after a corner: Goal scorer was Joe Laws assisted by Damian Daly

50 Tomas Halliwell was booked

82 2 - 1 Long range shot: Goal scorer was Joe Laws assisted by Terry Lynch

Possession: 53 - 47 (52-48 )

Chances: 8 - 2 (4-2)

Ethan Baggott Dion Holland

The promotion race is back on!

haha nice one mate....big win for me that one like, and you by the sounds of it! :D

haha nice one mate....big win for me that one like, and you by the sounds of it! :D

Yeah, that's you promoted - 7 points clear with three games left.

Two tough away games for me next, and we're a bit shit away from home. Just need to try to keep in touch with LiverpoolSweden because we play them at home on the last day of the season. Lost one of our main defenders for the next game though.