You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fight Thread

Remmie

How many  

49 members have voted

1. 1. How many

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-20
    • 21-30
    • 30-50
    • 50-80
    • 80+

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fought constantly with a lad called Wes from the ages of seven-16, we had some epic brawls, in hindsight I think he had some kind of ADHD or some shit but was a fucking wild kid.

My size tends to keep me out of trouble, although I did get jumped a couple of years back by three lads while I was giving a girl a piggyback and had my head down - that was quite brave. My ligament went in my knee and I was pretty much defenceless after the initial Pearl Harbour-esque strike. Fortunately my mate came running at them like an austistic kid and they fucked off.

Whilst my mind is on the subject:

A few short and kind of shit ones, but could be considered funny to some:

I was about 12 and playing basketball-type game called Bump-out with a few of the kids in my class. Anyway, I knocked away the other guy's ball so I could eliminate him and he lost it and started punching me in the side. I just stood there and laughed at him, because it really didn't hurt. He looked dejected and socked him in the chest knocking him over. I'll call that one a win.

One time, I was VERY drunk and walking out of a nightclub and some guy started mouthing off to someone else and I was like, "What a prick." He came at me and I pushed him away and kept walking/stumbling/whatever. Next thing I know he's punched me right in the eye. What the fuck? The off-duty sherriffs get hired to stand outside of nightclubs and one ran over and got between us. I reckon that one is a loss as I had a blackeye and I didn't get a chance to give him any structural damage.

Road rage story: I was driving with a friend of mine to hockey and we cut someone off on accident. The guy was going ballistic and was like c'mon punks I'll take both of you. The driver Filip, is a big serb. He's like 6'2/6'3 and built. So, we were both big guys. Anyway, He's also a fucking hot head so we end up getting off the highway as Filip was ready to fight this guy.

He runs out of his car in a business suit holding a tire iron, and Filip hops out of the jeep... and so do I, seeing the tire iron and I grab a hockey stick. I broke the fucking thing over that guys arm, which he had the tire iron and Filip punched him in the face knocking him out. I think that is one for the win collumn.

(Repeat this next one like... a lot of times)

I hung around with a group of guys who were alcoholics, a lot of fun, and had bad tempers. Anyway, this was probably a once a month sort of occurance. One/two/three(whatever) of my buddies would get into argument with one/two/three(whatever) random people at the nightclub we would usually go to... I usually would hang back because when it comes to bar fights. I'd rather be off to the side for this reason. It would get to a point when fighting was clearly the only ending, and I'd pick a target, come in from the side and put everything I had into a straight right which I'd place right across their jaw. I don't think anyone ever took it and continued fighting. Several wins there.

There is only one response acceptable when someone is openly threatening you like this, and that is.....................hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I have fought with 5 people and all at the same time.

I was pissed one night and recognised a guy who had real issues with me when I was in school. So all armed with sambuca I went up to him and took a swing, missed him completely and hit his mate in the mouth. Of course a brawl ensued in which my mates jumped in and we all got kicked out of the club. The fight continued on the street until we were broken up.

I have never hit another person aside from that and have never been hit.

Whilst my mind is on the subject:

A few short and kind of shit ones, but could be considered funny to some:

I was about 12 and playing basketball-type game called Bump-out with a few of the kids in my class. Anyway, I knocked away the other guy's ball so I could eliminate him and he lost it and started punching me in the side. I just stood there and laughed at him, because it really didn't hurt. He looked dejected and socked him in the chest knocking him over. I'll call that one a win.

One time, I was VERY drunk and walking out of a nightclub and some guy started mouthing off to someone else and I was like, "What a prick." He came at me and I pushed him away and kept walking/stumbling/whatever. Next thing I know he's punched me right in the eye. What the fuck? The off-duty sherriffs get hired to stand outside of nightclubs and one ran over and got between us. I reckon that one is a loss as I had a blackeye and I didn't get a chance to give him any structural damage.

Road rage story: I was driving with a friend of mine to hockey and we cut someone off on accident. The guy was going ballistic and was like c'mon punks I'll take both of you. The driver Filip, is a big serb. He's like 6'2/6'3 and built. So, we were both big guys. Anyway, He's also a fucking hot head so we end up getting off the highway as Filip was ready to fight this guy.

He runs out of his car in a business suit holding a tire iron, and Filip hops out of the jeep... and so do I, seeing the tire iron and I grab a hockey stick. I broke the fucking thing over that guys arm, which he had the tire iron and Filip punched him in the face knocking him out. I think that is one for the win collumn.

(Repeat this next one like... a lot of times)

I hung around with a group of guys who were alcoholics, a lot of fun, and had bad tempers. Anyway, this was probably a once a month sort of occurance. One/two/three(whatever) of my buddies would get into argument with one/two/three(whatever) random people at the nightclub we would usually go to... I usually would hang back because when it comes to bar fights. I'd rather be off to the side for this reason. It would get to a point when fighting was clearly the only ending, and I'd pick a target, come in from the side and put everything I had into a straight right which I'd place right across their jaw. I don't think anyone ever took it and continued fighting. Several wins there.

Question for you Lance in all seriousness, if these stories are true and I believe they are, and if that's true about you having 50+ fights then that just leaves one qusetion, why are you such a big fag ??

Someone once randomly punched my nose while i was walking down the road but that was due to me being too pissed to run properly. The hedge did more damage later.

I have no idea what punching someone feels like. I'd like it to sound like that high pitch pifggghh sound that Mr T had down to a tea.

Other than punching each others TB jab scars at school til they re-opened I've never done violence.

Lance, tournaments don't count.

How do you get through life with 0 fights? Even if I discount the ones I have started, which seeing as between the ages of 5 and 25 I didn't possess a sense of humour is considerable, then that still leaves a fair few where I was the innocent party.

I did chase a couple of young bagheads a couple of years back which was funny as fuck.

ME and a mate on the way back from a night on the lash, two 15-16 year old Ninja Gaiaden go past on bikes, my mate says "giz a go of your bike" to which one replied "fuck off knob head!"

consumed by the rage I set off T-1000 style in pursuit. One of them gets off his bike, throws a bottle at me which misses, then tries to get back on his bike before I catch up to him - but failed miserably and ran off towards a dead end.

I walked (didn't run) afte him, and he's shouting "John bring the hammer!"

The other scrote appeared with a hammer, but my mate arrived and he proper shit one. I went "put the hammer down before you get hurt" and then started chatting to them. I asked them what they'd thrown the bottle for and why they were carrying the hammer - they said it was because "where they lived was rough"

At that point I forced them both into a group hug, told them I was worried about their futures, and took the hammer off them. Then I told them to get back on their bikes and go home.

They rode off quitly into the night.

Lance's stories have me in like fits of laugthers.

I've only been in one fight. It was in school when I was about 15. The guy had me in a headlock for most of the fight while I was elbowing him the balls. Then he finally let go of me and I punched him once and for some reason he didn't punch me back and it was over.

I had a fight playing ****ball 2 weeks ago. I was 'managing' the team as sub and decided I'd have the last 5 mins (not enough time left for me to fuck it up). I walked on, took a throw-in then a bloke took a swing at my brother off the ball. I grabbed him off my brother, as he turned round he took a swing at me just clipping my cheek so I hit him once, very hard in the face. I know it was hard because I've broken my knuckle and have to have it pinned on Monday.

I'm not very proud of myself and at my age it's a little sad to have to tell people I'm in plaster because of a punch.

It was quite funny though because the guy I hit kept saying 'You started on the wrong bloke' in an attempt to intimidate me. It wasn't very frightening though as his left eye was completely shut and pissing blood down his face.

Since leaving school, 2. And i didn't start them. Actually one was more a roughed up feathers thing. The second, a girl started on me boxing night last year, seeing it was just her and possibly her sister backing her up, fair do's i stood up to them and said get a move on. I knew i could knock them both on their backsides, what i didn't expect was for 2 lads and 2 other girls to join in. So yeah, me and 6 of them, to be fair though one was on the deck so i don't count her. Anyway, few bruises and a cut where my tooth pierced the skin is all i got. (They should be ashamed for being such fannies) As it happens, they all cross the street if they are on their own now. I actually walked through 4 of them as they were walking in the high street in the summer, their face was a picture at my nerve.

How do you get through life with 0 fights? Even if I discount the ones I have started, which seeing as between the ages of 5 and 25 I didn't possess a sense of humour is considerable, then that still leaves a fair few where I was the innocent party.

It helps that I fucking rule, for starters.

It's because I fucking rule and everyone I meet likes me

. . . which is nice.

I've had 2 fights ever. Once in school, I was in 6th form and a bit of a spod so people took the piss a bit, nothing major, not serious bullying but a bit of piss taking. One day I was having a bad day, and one lad, a few years younger than me, made some off the cuff remark to me as he passed in a corridor so I twatted him. I felt bad because I was bigger, stronger and older than him. You know what though? No-one ever took the piss again, and I bet that lad will never take the piss out of someone bigger than him

The other time me, my brother and mate were set upon by the local "yoofs" me and my brother took a hiding, resulting in my breaking my ankle, and my mate just scarpered. There were legitimately about 10 of them, but as I'll count incidents rather than numbers

Violence in sport and movies is fucking great. Violence in real life is pretty fucking far from great. Some people are just more tuned in to their primitive instincts than others, I reckon. One of my best mates was an absolute animal at college. He would go out looking for fights all the time. He'd prepare for a night out by drinking vodka and playing Mama Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J at full volume just to get in the mood. He calmed down loads in later years after cutting down on the ale and switching to more peaceful/social intoxicants.

Very difficult to get the exact number, but I`ve had a few fights over the years.

Some because I`ve worked as a bouncer for 4-5 years at different nightclubs and its difficult to avoid when you are supposed to be first in line when pissed idiots wants to start an argument, some because some people think I`m a proper cunt and have had inferior complexes over the years and some because of the things I referred to in the other thread.

I`m not sure if I`ve ever started a fight though, but I`ve finished a few, I`ve been beaten up badly twice as well when I`ve been on my own and some shithouses wanted to have a go, I`m not one for running away even if that probably would have been the best solution at times.

Ive never been in a 'proper' fight before (school playground stuff from 15years ago not counting). Used to train in a boxing gym a few years ago so I'd feel confident in a rukkas but even though I've come close many many times with people I know I've always held back, my bad tempers sometimes worry me.... I'm a bit like the hulk when I get angry, I get all big and green and my jeans rip and turn purple.

It takes a lot to really get under my skin but I wouldnt want the conciquences of the aftermath, the thought of what I'd done to another person after loosing self control. Saying that if it was justified, if someone hurt a loved one I wouldnt think twice about smashing some skulls with my bare-drumming man-hands.

Thankfully I can honestly say no one has ever tried shit with me for no good reason (for example out on the town), I have a good sense of things kicking off before they actually do so trouble doesn't seem to follow me around that often.

Edited by Juniper