You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A sausage? One egg? Nine pounds fifty? Gravy? Fuck off Birmingham.

scruffy scruffy cunts 

Birmingham. No surprise there. Fucking deviants.

It's not actually Birmingham. It was just reported in the Birmingham Mail.

It is in fact The Old Bookshop in North Street, Bristol. Which explains a lot. Being Bristol, Col has probably stuck his knob in the gravy.

It's not actually Birmingham. It was just reported in the Birmingham Mail.

It is in fact The Old Bookshop in North Street, Bristol. Which explains a lot. Being Bristol, Col has probably stuck his knob in the gravy.

I don't know why you quoted my post. I didn't even mention Birmingham. 

Oh hang on. 

• 2 weeks later...

That looks pretty good to me although there are lofty standards around here so I'm not sure praise will be high all round.

No beans - big tick

Two sausages (albeit quite small) - big tick

The rest all looks good, personally I would avoid the black pudding and tomato.

It's an 8/10 from me. 

• Upvote 1

The toast is ridiculous, looking like it had butter thrown at its general direction from across the road. The sausages are cocktail sausages, even if they look tasty you’re getting ripped off. Bacon looks dry. The tomato is a joke, and an unfunny one at that. The eggs being that shape is suspect. I’m sorry that those who know about beans haven’t been able to convince you.

6/10.

• Upvote 1

Two slices of toast cut in half? Ok, I can see your point.

Another thing, you can get an amazing fry up here for about £4 in a greasy spoon. London is a fucking pisstake. "Here's a minature sausage & some fungus, now give me nine quid you fucking slag.".

Bastards.

• Upvote 1

Two slices of toast cut in half? Ok, I can see your point.

Another thing, you can get an amazing fry up here for about £4 in a greasy spoon. London is a fucking pisstake. "Here's a minature sausage & some fungus, now give me nine quid you fucking slag.".

Bastards.

Yeah London is out there on its own as the rip-off capital of the world.