You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Wed 24th Apr 2024 (8:00pm)

Trumo

2 minutes ago, razor said:

Eyeballs?  Eyeballs!  Never judge a game of football by watching it, mate.  Wait a few days until you can cherry pick some stats like "completed pass percentage".  Then you'll understand football.

Eyeballs...

You watch 40% of the game with your eyes, the last 60% with your brain.

32 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

It was announced to the players and the public at the end of January. We ran on fumes for a while after and began our collapse from mid-March

Yeah of course, my mistake.

I still don't think it's a particular factor as the problems we have now are mostly the same problems we've had since day 1 of the season. I will concede that our ability to react to adversity has seemingly disappeared recently but I think there's more than one reason for that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dapower said:

No one has the appetite for it now and klopp should come out publicly and refuse to take part in one it’s a fucking joke after what’s happened

The parade should be seen as a farewell for Jurgen. End it at the Town Hall & give him the keys to the City. He broke the Premier Curse, and so much more.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Rooney's hair is better than our performance tonight.

How do those three sit in a studio with him and keep straight faces? He looks as if he's peeled the top bit off one of these and glued it to his head. 

5_b9f7350a-db0f-417e-b3e8-d80c9fff75a5_grande.jpg

I think it was Liam Gallagher who described it as a balloon with a weetabix glued on top.

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Arsenal. I'd rather the side deserving wins it more. If I want City's cheating to prevail just to stop a side who have done it properly because it actually means something then there's zero point in all of this. 

basically, there IS zero point in all this. The game is a sham and it steals hard earned cash from street heroes.

4 minutes ago, Turkish Delight said:

I think building our team around him would be a big mistake for this reason.

Where are you in turkey mate. Looking at starting turkish uk swingers club.

Just to lighten the mood

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

Eating only dates once a day at sundown for a month, I'm not surprised

be shitting through the eye of a needle as well.  That's why he doesn't want to break into a run.  Doesn't want to draw mud.

7 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

The parade should be seen as a farewell for Jurgen. End it at the Town Hall & give him the keys to the City. He broke the Premier Curse, and so much more.

Just have an end-of-season celebration at Anfield. A bus parade just to say bye to the manager is daft and we would laugh at another club doing the same.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

115 charges, for me. 

I want another fan base to suffer the pain of having a few titles pinched off them by those cheating cunts. It’ll hopefully knock something out of Arsenal for next season too. 

This. Fuck Arsenal. I want us to be the only club who've been capable of getting one over on those cheating cunts. Trophies going to Abu Dhabi are meaningless. They can win the double for me, it means nothing and people are starting to realise that now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Where are you in turkey mate. Looking at starting turkish uk swingers club.

Just to lighten the mood

Haha my name was picked when I joined the site just after Istanbul.

It's a long way to get over from Netherley so just give me a bit of notice for your first event.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Moo said:

I'd include Trent in that too.  He's not interested in the dirty work which you have to do whether in CM or FB, otherwise you're a luxury player. A new manager won't fix that, a new challenge at a whole new might.

Maybe. Would he work in midfield ahead of Bradley?

A lot of big decisions to be made. I genuinely fear about the authority, or lack of it, that Slot may have our ‘big’ players, who haven’t played like ‘big’ players lately anyway.