You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nott'm Forest (A) - Sat 2nd Mar 2024 (3:00pm)

Trumo

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I thought that was Kevin D 

The individual really is of no importance here. It was the announcement and the fanfare that went along with it - the flounce that wasn't. It made a mockery of proper dummy spitting.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Fuck me, all this over a drop ball…

IMG_1011.png

It's the same as the outrage over the Super League. Those controlling the message got everybody angry about something they had no clue about - and I suspect the media person for HIGNFY is no different.

Aldo was saying on the LFCTV commentary that he'd never heard a crowd like it. Wailing and screaming for every decision, whether it was right or wrong. Brexit Britain in a nutshell. Right or wrong doesn't matter - winning (or rather the other person losing) is all that matters.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The individual really is of no importance here. It was the announcement and the fanfare that went along with it - the flounce that wasn't. It made a mockery of proper dummy spitting.

Nobody flounced like LFD 

Incredible quote from Yates.

In the ascendancy? Switched off?? You had possession twice and had to concentrate on a corner.

Is this dickhead for real? It didn’t happen seconds before the goal, but 2 minutes earlier. If you switch off in a game you’re scrapping for a point in then you’re not doing your job. That’s on you.

image.png

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

"They're allowed to get the ball to the other end of the pitch and put us under pressure"

Yeah, the ref banned you from defending.

“Then suddenly, while were switched off…”.

No mention of this timeline of events either…

IMG_1012.jpeg

I was also amused how the media were making a big deal of it being our first win there in the Premier League, failing to mention Forest got relegated in 1993 and have only recently returned. 

11 minutes ago, Caramac said:

oz397uK.gif

I bet you the salad refusing cunt hasn’t got a clue about the rules he just knows he has to be pissed off because everyone else is so he’s gone down there because he had a few in the boardroom. “Let’s be havin’ stew” 

25 minutes ago, Anubis said:

In the ascendancy? Switched off?? You had possession twice and had to concentrate on a corner.

Is this dickhead for real? It didn’t happen seconds before the goal, but 2 minutes earlier. If you switch off in a game you’re scrapping for a point in then you’re not doing your job. That’s on you.

image.png

"There was a coming together between my studs and Ibou's face and then we switched off for two minutes".

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I bet you the salad refusing cunt hasn’t got a clue about the rules he just knows he has to be pissed off because everyone else is so he’s gone down there because he had a few in the boardroom. “Let’s be havin’ stew” 

You know the drill: when your team is threatening to drop because they're shite, cry "Corruption" and get the fans shouting at someone else.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Pete said:

I was also amused how the media were making a big deal of it being our first win there in the Premier League, failing to mention Forest got relegated in 1993 and have only recently returned. 

They were up in 98/99, but we were fairly shite then and managed to turn a 2-0 lead into a 2-2 draw.

3 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Hopefully this episode will put an end to the constant accusations of bias and/or corruption everytime we lose a game. It won’t of course but you’d think it would go some way to. 

We didn’t win via any dodgy decision though. 

In terms of impact it’s the equivalent of the linesman giving a throw the wrong way two minutes before a goal is scored at the other end of the pitch. 

It would be a delicious irony though if Kierney got demoted as a result. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Anubis said:

image.png

Yes it is. Any injury or stoppage( non foul) is started with the ball being dropped for the GK. It has happened in so many games this season I am suprised this prick didn't notice. Including a certain recent cup final. Read the laws and amendments you prick.