You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nott'm Forest (A) - Sat 2nd Mar 2024 (3:00pm)

Trumo

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

They think he should have given them the ball back after they put it out. I’m sure you’ll hear more from them about it.

Missed that one out, cheers. Stream died and only restarting just as Mac was about to cross to Darwin.

2 minutes ago, Tarwater said:

Not sure how wise it is to kick the boards really, really hard when you’re just back from an injury in that very leg, Darwin…

d0633iyxr1961.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Special K said:

I watched the 'side on' camera view replay of the goal with my heart in my mouth. Just kept thinking "please be on, please be on". Not even close to being offside.

I'm still waiting for Tierny to say it is offsides!

1 minute ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Throw the fucking Prague game. Rest every player, inject everything and anything into Mo and anyone who else is possibly close. This is the biggest game of our modern history.

No way, ive got a feeling we can win the lot.

FAO of any scab mouth breathers reading this.

1. Danilo rugby tackled Danns to the floor on one of our corners and no penalty was given.

2. As such, nobody was getting a penalty for a minor shirt tug.

3. 8 minutes is a MINIMUM of injury time. The clue is how they announce it’s a minimum.

4. Dominguez pissed about getting off the pitch, and then walked to the dugout once he was off. Wasted time, seen by the officials.

5. Danilo kicked the ball away in injury time, was booked for time wasting, which led to further added time.

5. We took all of your shitty poverty chanting and shoved it up your little scab arseholes. You got what you deserved. And if you happen to be relegated by two points I’ll laugh my fucking head off.

6. Write that in your inevitable letter to the PL/ PGMOL.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 15

On 29/02/2024 at 18:28, Trumo said:

I'm expecting motivation, concentration, attitude and application to be absolutely tippy-top from first minute to last. 3 points please. Get it done!

There's a reason I make a point of this!

Well in Darwin. We overcame a disjointed performance, several players looking jaded, others well out-of-sorts, Tierney in full smug-bastard-enraging-Jurgen-with-his-death-by-a-thousand-cuts mode, at a ground where I have never seen us play well, and only once (before today) have I seen us win.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The Liver Bird flag flies above the captured Nottingham Castle, and her feasting hall, wine cellars, and serving wenches are ours.

Not interested in Maid Murillo tho bro

5 minutes ago, Special K said:

I watched the 'side on' camera view replay of the goal with my heart in my mouth. Just kept thinking "please be on, please be on". Not even close to being offside.

Since when has that ever stopped Tierney and his cronies from finding a reason to disallow a perfectly good goal?

Just managed to peel myself and the dog off the ceiling. 

Fuck. Ing. Hell. This club. 

Thank you Darwin you beautiful fucking nutcase. 

Fuck you forest. Take your points deduction back down to the lower leagues with you and fucking die there. You vile set of cunts. 

And the shite shipped 2 in injury time to lose 1-3. Marvellous bonus. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

Those boards deserved what they got.

Anyway as I was busy didn't have a chance to turn on until the last 25 mins of normal time and watched until Danns sparked out their goalkeeper thinking this isn't going to be our day so turned off. Decided i'd confirm the inevitable draw and checked the score to see that South American madman had done it.

16 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I’m sick of these beautiful dramatic stories. Every fucking game there’s another insane event. Can’t we just stroll to a 2-0 every now and then?!

Where’s the fun in that? 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

They think he should have given them the ball back after they put it out. I’m sure you’ll hear more from them about it.

The laws state that if the game is stopped in the attacking 3rd then the balls goes back to the keeper. Happened against us in the first half.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

FAO of any scab mouth breathers reading this.

1. Danilo rugby tackled Danns to the floor on one of our corners and no penalty was given.

2. As such, nobody was getting a penalty for a minor shirt tug.

3. 8 minutes is a MINIMUM of injury time. The clue is how they announce it’s a minimum.

4. Dominguez pissed about getting off the pitch, and then walked to the dugout once he was off. Wasted time, seen by the officials.

5. Danilo kicked the ball away in injury time, was booked for time wasting, which led to further added time.

5. We took all of your shitty poverty chanting and shoved it up your little scab arseholes. You got what you deserved. And if you happen to be relegated by two points I’ll laugh my fucking head off.

6. Write that in your inevitable letter to the PL/ 

Also Gibbs-White got booked for time wasting while taking their OWN corner, I've never seen that happen before. Fuck the lot of them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, No2 said:

The laws state that if the game is stopped in the attacking 3rd then the balls goes back to the keeper. Happened against us in the first half.

And/or in the second half as well, when Harvey almost decapitated Yates: we didn't get the ball back even though we were in attacking possession when Tierney blew.